Banks and there fees lets say HELL NO TO BANK FEES

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starmask2k3

so far i got 6 BANK FEES IN THE LAST 5 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE BANK AND I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF IT Are You So Sign For The NO TO BANK FEES Starts now

[quote name='starmask2k3']so far i got 6 BANK FEES IN THE LAST 5 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE BANK AND I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF IT Are You So Sign For The NO TO BANK FEES Starts now[/QUOTE]

Try this.

I'm shocked he knew how to get a bank account let alone actually spend money out of it. A job well done starmask2k3. In all honestly starmak2k3 I don't think you are dumb. I think you want attention.

Yourewinner-38601.jpg

As someone who has worked for a bank, I can say that you are an account that makes a bank profitable. It's a for-profit business, plain and simple. If you need advice on getting some of your money back, I would call the bank and see if they can offer any refunds. It's worth a shot, anyway.

Edit: Better yet, show up in person to the bank. It's harder for them to say "no" in person. They still might do that, though. No way to tell unless you try.

Normally Id fling shit back at people who decided to thread crap but in this case...not even I can defend that post.

"so far i got 6 BANK FEES IN THE LAST 5 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE BANK"

That's the best part. It's like saying "The sun is bright because of the sun."

I worked for a pretty big bank for 3 years and I think maybe 4 or 5 times someone got charged overdraft fees because of the bank. Other than that, the other ten thousand people I helped did it on their own. Spent more money than they had.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']So what were the fee's for?[/QUOTE]
FFS, people.

There/their/they're.

Fee's...really?

[quote name='JJSP']FFS, people.

There/their/they're.

Fee's...really?[/QUOTE]

I is think's that's this aint big deal and you should get over its. Their r more bigger problems in the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back