Banner Ad moving forum frames over...

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
There are quite a few banner ads that are for whatever reason moving, rather pushing, the forum and threads all over to the right. One banner ad that comes to mind is the GTA:VC Sony PlayStation ad. Whenever this ad and more than a few others come up, they simply move all of the forums to the right....and I've got to scroll right just to see them. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem relatively recently....please a solution would be helpful.

[quote name='lurknomore']There are quite a few banner ads that are for whatever reason moving, rather pushing, the forum and threads all over to the right. One banner ad that comes to mind is the GTA:VC Sony PlayStation ad. Whenever this ad and more than a few others come up, they simply move all of the forums to the right....and I've got to scroll right just to see them. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem relatively recently....please a solution would be helpful.[/quote]

No problems here. What do you use for a browser and what resolution is your display at?

I have trouble with the Menu button/pulldown going under the ad at the top .
I'm using Opera , and I don't know how to take screenshots .

[quote name='Richlough']I have trouble with the Menu button/pulldown going under the ad at the top .
I'm using Opera , and I don't know how to take screenshots .[/QUOTE]
Hit your PrtScn (or Print Screen, SysRQ, etc. key), open MS Paint, CTRL+V to paste, then save it. Upload it to Imageshack and then post it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hit your PrtScn (or Print Screen, SysRQ, etc. key), open MS Paint, CTRL+V to paste, then save it. Upload it to Imageshack and then post it.[/QUOTE]

CAGbanner.jpg

Your awesome , now will you make me an avatar ?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Let's all be not awesome together! Whee![/quote]

Guess its time to start the non-awesome army.....

[quote name='Richlough']I have trouble with the Menu button/pulldown going under the ad at the top .
I'm using Opera...[/quote] Weird...it doesn't do that in IE or Firefox. Also, the ad you get in Opera seems to be different that the others...

[quote name='MrX']Guess its time to start the non-awesome army.....[/quote]

Then I'm the awesome leader! Haha! All bow before me!

I'm getting the same problem using FireFox and it only occurs with that GTA advertisement. When it happens again, I'll post a screenshot.

I remember having the same problem when I was using an old version of Firefox (1.7 or 1.07 or something like that). After I updated to the latest version I didn't have the problem anymore.

[quote name='valor19']
untitledng3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks valor. That's what I get.

I'm using Firefox, but as stated earlier, I'll see if there is an update needed.

bread's done
Back