Barbie Horse Adventures Commence laughing at me now.

Squirms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My niece was telling me that she was looking for Barbie Horse Adventure for the XBox. I accept the fact that I will be made fun of for this request, but if you can help me find a cheap copy of this fluff of a game, then it will be worth it.

its for his "niece"...no really...you can prolly get it on ebay cheap...barbie games usually drop in price in a matter of days...it shouldnt be too hard to find it

[quote name='Squirms']My niece was telling me that she was looking for Barbie Horse Adventure for the XBox. I accept the fact that I will be made fun of for this request, but if you can help me find a cheap copy of this fluff of a game, then it will be worth it.[/quote]

I'll look but never heard of this game before. What's it like?
Something about the title is disturbing though.

[quote name='karmapolice620']its for his "niece"...no really...you can prolly get it on ebay cheap...barbie games usually drop in price in a matter of days...it shouldnt be too hard to find it[/quote]

Actually, before Christmas, this game was going for $60 - $70 on Ebay.

As for finding the XBox version I don't think you will find it for less than $20 or $25 anywhere.

strangely this game caught my eye while i was at best buy today, and i saw it for $5 but i only saw it for ps2. not sure if that helps but u can try ur best buy for an xbox version.

bread's done
Back