Barnes and Noble b2g1 in stores and online (blus and dvds)

perdition(troy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
has a b2g1 going on all blu ray's and dvd's right now. i personally just pricematched the sale at BB and bought a bunch of blu rays, but you can just go to barnes and noble.

also, to get the member price you just pay $25 and they make you a member. you can cancel anytime within 30 days and get your cash back and keep your savings.

[quote name='kingkiller33']Weak deal as most blu-rays are $28 or higher[/QUOTE]

then price match the sale at Best Buy like I said I did and get decent prices there?

[quote name='perdition(troy']has a b2g1 going on all blu ray's and dvd's right now. i personally just pricematched the sale at BB and bought a bunch of blu rays, but you can just go to barnes and noble.

also, to get the member price you just pay $25 and they make you a member. you can cancel anytime within 30 days and get your cash back and keep your savings.[/QUOTE]

How did you price match it? Is there an ad or did Best Buy just go to barnesandnoble.com?

I had BB customer service go to their website and ended up with Traitor, Igor, and Dodgeball for $21.xx :)

Too bad Zack & Miri and a few others are still $14.99 in store.

[quote name='opterasis']E9M4M9M
Use that code on a new account to save an aditional 20%[/QUOTE]

The Barnes and Noble B2G1 deal counts as a "coupon" on the website, and since "E9M4M9M" isn't eligible to be combined with any other coupons, no dice.

Bummer, but the B&N Membership discount still applies, so it's still a pretty okay deal.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. This will help my DVD collection. :D

[quote name='ecwfan']You can get 10% Bing cashback in conjunction with this deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't see Bing offering Cashback for B&N at the moment?

Well I was going to get District 9 and Cloudy but debating on waiting for Moon or Hurt Locker. Haven't seen either one but it sounds like they're both good blind buys lol

[quote name='chickenmonks']The Barnes and Noble B2G1 deal counts as a "coupon" on the website, and since "E9M4M9M" isn't eligible to be combined with any other coupons, no dice.

Bummer, but the B&N Membership discount still applies, so it's still a pretty okay deal.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. This will help my DVD collection. :D[/QUOTE]

Bah, just going by what i read on other sites, sorry about the false hope everyone.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Well I was going to get District 9 and Cloudy but debating on waiting for Moon or Hurt Locker. Haven't seen either one but it sounds like they're both good blind buys lol[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Moon, and I really am excited for The Hurt Locker as well. If I had more cash, I'd take advantage of this as well..

I do believe this sale includes pre-orders this time around (Criterion sales will often not).
After some monkeying around on their site yesterday it looked like I could fill my cart with 3 pre-orders and this deal would still work.

I have yet to find any good deals here, but good to keep in mind and possibly try to price match with BB's $10 blus.

pricematched some more at BB today

gladiator, braveheart, appaloosa $29.98 for all three

the lion the witch and the wardrobe, prince caspian, district 9 = $49.98

plus the $10 rebates on gladiator and brave heart (for already owning the dvd) puts me at $60 spent for 6 blu rays today. not bad.

I used this promotion to get some Criterion Blu-rays since it would be cheaper than getting them on Amazon even after paying taxes on them on Barnes and Noble.

I PM'ed this deal at BB, too.

Picked up Blazing Saddles, Dodgeball, Sunshine Cleaning, Lethal Weapon 1/2, and Robinhood: Prince of Thieves for 45.xx after tax.

Going to try and PM this at BB today. They're pretty picky about PM'ing especially without any sort of ad. Any ideas? How did you guys word it to them?

Anyone now how long this deal is going on for? I thought it would've been one of those one-week-and-done sales, but it's still active.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Well looks like no matter what I get I'll have to order online. My BN doesn't sell any movies! What kind of a bookstore is this!?[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a bookstore or a mall store (movie store, music store) that ever had decent prices on movies, even though they seem to get enough customers to buy them. I saw a family at a B&N willing to buy Meet the Robinsons on DVD for $30 because their kid wanted it!!!

[quote name='minimafiaaj']im lost what exactly are you guys price matching?[/QUOTE]

Reading the very first two sentences of the thread proving to be a bit too difficult for you?

bread's done
Back