Barnes & Noble 50% off Coupons are back :-) Check your e-mail!!

movie_mike

CAGiversary!
Just woke up to find the e-mail sitting in my inbox:

Everyone's a Winner -- You Could Save Up to 50% Off One Item!

You Could Save Up to 10%, 15%, 20%, 30% or 50% at Checkout!

Same rules apply as last time: No Nooks, No Digital, No Gift Cards, No Pre-Orders, Etc.

I'm hoping to start a list of codes (and eventually coupon printouts) so people know what they have. I've made this post wiki-editable (I think?) so everyone can jump in and do their thing:

10%
8FZXX5WVATGFP
A8QJT1X5SW3XX (non-member) = 5XXW2J after entering 13 digit code online
5PZGLE after 13 digit code

15%
MANSR453F7JLK
MY7BR9VTLJ1CL
4XTAPYAR5SXZC
GKW7TAXTVVMDX
HNWLLV29VAZC6
E9PD5G5ZB2R4F
W6GZXJFJ7MYXC (non-member) = 5PZGLE after entering 13 digit code online
1F9AJFCBF7P15 (not a member)
V9JT9N3RDPT1L
PQMXFT9UVWVDC (non-member) = 5PZGLE after entering 13 digit code online
ZSB9DCM341391 (NM) = 5PZGLE
QT79SKRR6AW94 = 5PZGLE (non-member) - Up for grabs, edit if used.
V8Q77UEKK2EC4

20%
Q8DLNUMKJQMSC
6RU6Y7WW2AV34
12BDKQQMRZWZ1
VE98BWAMRK85C (member) = 1EJP85 after entering 13 digit code online
KFG2ZD66KPVB5 (member) = 1EJP85
XUJ7MFSTFZLT8 (member) = 1EJP85

30%
5C3332

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are the codes are 1 time use in store. They definitely got screwed last time they did this offer and fixed their problem.

On that note, I got 20%.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Chances are the codes are 1 time use in store. They definitely got screwed last time they did this offer and fixed their problem.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if their computers in-store are linked-up in order to see this though? I was able to use about 5 or 6 50% off coupons in-store and then used my GF's member card for another 10% off. Nothing came up that warranted a red flag on their end at all. Have things changed? I know online things seemed to be linked up and there's NO way of using a code more than once. After you enter a 15% off code, you can't re-enter another code to get 20% off. Once you program it in, you're stuck with that code.:headache:

[quote name='ssjmichael']I didn't get any email :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, none for me either. They seem to have stopped sending me coupons for some reason.

If anyone gets a generic printable in-store coupon, please post it.

If these codes aren't unique when used in store, I imagine we'll find out about it tomorrow when more people have tried and then we'll get coupon scans in order to print off and use. I have a 15% and a 20% off coupon I could post but wondering what the point would be being we *may* have some 30% or 50% coupons on the way. Fingers crossed!!!

Here's a coupon someone made up for the 50% coupon. If definitely won't work online but it *may* work in store. The only person who said it didn't work also hasn't had any of their coupons work either that they've brought in. So this *might* be worth a try if anyone is heading that direction?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email..., AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-lw9MynSeamY-_-10:1

Again, the codes *are* unique but we're not sure if these codes will be marked as "used" if tried in-store. Hope this works out for someone :)

bread's done
Back