Barnes & Noble -- B2G1 DVD sale

sansfreud

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this anywhere, but mods feel free to lock and dispose if it is...

Barnes and Noble is having a buy 2 get the 3rd free on ALL dvds B&M and online. i have no idea how long it will last, but i'm assuming it just started b/c i got the email about it today.

Simply look for the following icon on select DVDs online at Barnes & Noble.com:

FreeDVD_Icon.gif

Get one of these select DVDs for free when you add three (3) or more titles marked with the FREE DVD OFFER icon to your cart. You will be credited for the least expensive FREE DVD OFFER title at Checkout. Except for discounts available through the Barnes & Noble Member program and other percentage discounts generally available on products sold on Barnes & Noble.com, this offer may not be combined with any other coupon or any cash discount promotion. This offer is available while supplies last and is not redeemable for cash, cash equivalents or Gift Cards. DVD purchases made online as part of the FREE DVD OFFER are non-refundable (defective DVDs may be returned for a credit; please contact customer service prior to returning any such DVDs). This offer is valid for one order per individual. It is for a limited time and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor orders with valid methods of payment placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

I saw this the other day when I went into Barnes and Noble to get a book. I started to look thru the DVD's then I saw some of the prices, I ended up just getting my book.

Actually B&N.com has some damn good boxsets included in this sale, so one could get a damn good deal if you pick out the right ones. :D

Also, B&N.com is implying that this is a month long sale for all of June as the category is "June DVD Sale."

ADDED IN: Oh... my... god...... forget this fucking "sale." I found a few decent deals until I noticed that the cheapest price is for their damn card members.

(Comment about Worst Buy removed because another member was TOO OFFENDED by my OPINION therefore I removed it to make that person happy)

Not to mention even with their card that many of their prices are still WAY overpriced.... oh well, I was going to get at least "News Radio Season 1 and 2" out of this but I'll wait.

While I agree that for the most part... B&N prices for DVD's are ridiculous, the B2G1 deal works well on stuff that's hard to find elsewhere and never really on sale (mostly box sets and Criterion Collection.)

Picked up Aqua Teen Hunger Force 1, 2 & 3 for $58.xx after tax which I thought was pretty good.

Do you really have to throw your "Worst Buy" comments into every thread? your opinion seems to be the minority, so why dont you give it up. you call something a scam with no basis for your opinion whatsoever, jeez, i'd like to see you do that in real life and get hit with a libel suit.

[quote name='sman113']Do you really have to throw your "Worst Buy" comments into every thread? your opinion seems to be the minority, so why dont you give it up. you call something a scam with no basis for your opinion whatsoever, jeez, i'd like to see you do that in real life and get hit with a libel suit.[/QUOTE]

Okay, since you decided to cry like a 3 year old who couldn't have their damn cookie I removed my OPINION on Worst Buy.

But geez, grow up a little. Not everyone is going to agree with you. I know not everyone is going to agree with me, but at least I respect the reasons why.

[quote name='demomanTNA']

(Comment about Worst Buy removed because another member was TOO OFFENDED by my OPINION therefore I removed it to make that person happy)
[/QUOTE]

:lol: At first I thought you were talking about me from the other thread and I was gonna get all pissed (because I wasn't offended) but then I kept reading....

Is anyone around here a B&N member willing to use their ID to help someone out? The regular prices are pretty high but with the discount this deal would be good for a few box sets.

[quote name='Scarface7']Thanks for the deal OP. Finally picked up The Wire S1-2 and Deadwood.[/QUOTE]

how much did that cost? I was looking at getting those three as well.

[quote name='sman113']how much did that cost? I was looking at getting those three as well.[/QUOTE]
It was $152.96 but that's with the member discount.

bread's done
Back