Barnes & Noble B2G1

I don't buy anything other than books from them, so I didn't know DVD prices. $40 is a hell of a lot x-x I guess if you have a gift card its a good deal?

barnes and nobles and borders have some screwed up prices for blu ray. i went to borders and saw happy feet and wall e for blu ray for 40 and 36, respectively. i had a coupon for 40% off and picked up wall e for $23. even with the 40% off the price was still iffy. my girl wanted it badly tho. I wouldn't recommend buying blu rays from these stores unless a big coupon is available. even with this deal you may spend up two 70-80 dollars for 3 blu rays which would cost about $20 or so each elsewhere.

I picked up Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one...i.e. the only good one) all on blu-ray. My folks gave me a 25 dollar gift certificate for my b'day, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with their prices. As it was, I got them all for just over 50 bucks. Not too bad.

Yeah the store is INCREDIBLY over-priced for movies, they actually sell them for FULL msrp which is complete bullshit.. although they do usually have awesome deals on books so i won't complain.

bread's done
Back