Base X360 trade-in price?

pentupanger

CAGiversary!
Hello, all, I am looking to trade in my old X360 (launch system, but still works) to Gamestop in order to get some credit so I can get some upcoming games.

I think they only need the system, wires, and a controller (no HDD included), but I was curious if anyone knew how much the base credit trade-in was for it nowadays?

(I know that they have a special going on for an extra $30 or something when you trade in a system, but I want to know what the price is before that special)

Thanks much,
Pent

[quote name='pentupanger']Hello, all, I am looking to trade in my old X360 (launch system, but still works) to Gamestop in order to get some credit so I can get some upcoming games.

I think they only need the system, wires, and a controller (no HDD included), but I was curious if anyone knew how much the base credit trade-in was for it nowadays?

(I know that they have a special going on for an extra $30 or something when you trade in a system, but I want to know what the price is before that special)

Thanks much,
Pent[/QUOTE]

i work at gamestop. i can't remember EXACTLY but i think it's 70 or 80ish. you can actually call your local gamestop and ask them to look it up and tell you over the phone b4 u bring it in :)

bread's done
Back