Basketball Shoes

gabolous

CAGiversary!
I need some new basketball shoes, don't want to spend over $80 wether it be with coupons or promos. I play on outdoor courts what do you have or recommend even if the price isn't under $80

Pretty wide open question. I'd recommend going to your local store, trying on pairs, then looking online for better deals. Try a site like kicksdeals.com which aggregates deals from other sites. Stay away from "signature athlete" shoes if you're really more worried about performance vs. appearance. You can still get decent Nikes (HyperFuse) and Adidas basketball shoes for under $80.
Good luck

[quote name='Corndog_McGee']Pretty wide open question. I'd recommend going to your local store, trying on pairs, then looking online for better deals. Try a site like kicksdeals.com which aggregates deals from other sites. Stay away from "signature athlete" shoes if you're really more worried about performance vs. appearance. You can still get decent Nikes (HyperFuse) and Adidas basketball shoes for under $80.
Good luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='gabolous']Thanks[/QUOTE]

No problem. Let us know if you have more questions. I'll be curious to know what you end up with and your review of the shoe.

bread's done
Back