Bastion XBLA half off TODAY ONLY (Dead)

You realize we have an entire thread dedicated to XBLA sales? Anything that goes on sale will be posted there almost immediately.

nabbed, I too have been waiting for a sale. Idc if it goes on sale for 400 later (though that is unlikely). I enjoyed the demo when I played it in the summer.

[quote name='chimpian']its $28 now.
poop on this one.
At $20 Id grab it.
thanks OP[/QUOTE]

WTF....

----------------

I'm new to XBL, can I just purchase this outright by adding funds to my wallet...lol. Or, purchase this online to get the code?

[quote name='iamsmart']Yeah I knew some of these XBLA games were expensive but sheesh![/QUOTE]

Seriously, it shows 600 MSP for me...

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']of course I am only 100 ms points off. is there any way to get a 100 ms points? Otherwise I'll Pass[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']You realize we have an entire thread dedicated to XBLA sales? Anything that goes on sale will be posted there almost immediately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but this deserves it's own thread if it is one day only. So, I will thank the op! Thanks buddy. I appreciate the post

http://supergiantgames.com/?p=1212

Here's a link to the developers site explaining the DLC and also a copy-paste of the description

The Stranger’s Dream DLC includes:
· The Stranger’s Dream: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others. You’ll gain a bit more insight into Rucks’ backstory as well as the history of Caelondia if you can survive this fight.
· Score Attack Mode: a challenging new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Your combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
· No-Sweat Mode: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if you’re defeated in battle.
The Steam and XBLA versions of the game will also contain new Leaderboards for the Stranger’s Dream and Score Attack Mode.

[quote name='CoruptAI125']http://supergiantgames.com/?p=1212

Here's a link to the developers site explaining the DLC and also a copy-paste of the description

The Stranger’s Dream DLC includes:
· The Stranger’s Dream: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others. You’ll gain a bit more insight into Rucks’ backstory as well as the history of Caelondia if you can survive this fight.
· Score Attack Mode: a challenging new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Your combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
· No-Sweat Mode: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if you’re defeated in battle.
The Steam and XBLA versions of the game will also contain new Leaderboards for the Stranger’s Dream and Score Attack Mode.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...picked it up too...I think it equates to $1.

So it says one day only and was posted on twitter only an hour ago....so 2 hour sale or till this time tomorrrow or what? God I hate twitter..

Thanks, OP. I had been waiting for a sale on this too. Don't see it getting any cheaper soon. Good lord, my xbla backlog is getting to be as bad as my disc based one.....

Purchased! Been wanting to pick this up. Grabbed Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for 600 points as well. Now just need to find time to play these games.

Tempting, but the fact that Microsoft is forcing the developers to charge for DLC that was intended to be free... I'll just buy it on another platform.

[quote name='Tengaport']Purchased! Been wanting to pick this up. Grabbed Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for 600 points as well. Now just need to find time to play these games.[/QUOTE]

How did you find out that was also on sale?

[quote name='MfMonster']Yeah, but this deserves it's own thread if it is one day only. So, I will thank the op! Thanks buddy. I appreciate the post[/QUOTE]

I agree, time sensitive deals are, well, time sensitive! Lol.

bread's done
Back