Baten Kaitos $15.00 used at Game Trader (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)

boblentil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just picked up a used copy of Baten Kaitos for $15 at Game Trader in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. As far as I can tell, Game Trader is not part of any sort of retail chain, and I picked up the only copy they had. Consequently, this information probably isn't useful to any of you. I figured I'd pass it along anyway, so you feel like your overpaying when you pick up your $30 dollar copy on eBay.

Great deal and welcome to CAG. And bravo for putting it in the right forum! Most noobs can't do that. Hope you enjoy CAG and all the money being a cheap will cost you!

[quote name='MightySlacker']I'll be there in a month or so! Hide the good games! :)

Dave[/quote]

Not if I get to them first :twisted: j/k

Where is Game Trader located? I haven't heard of them before. Cuyahoga Falls is literally the next town over (I'm in Akron, duh! lol :wink: !)

Thanks for posting

[quote name='SadieDee']
Where is Game Trader located? I haven't heard of them before. Cuyahoga Falls is literally the next town over (I'm in Akron, duh! lol :wink: !)[/quote]
I'm at the University of Akron as well. (You aren't my neighbor are you?) Game Trader is on Portage Trail. Head north on 8, take the Portage Trail exit, turn left, and go straight for less than a mile. You'll see its ugly sign on the left.

[quote name='boblentil'][quote name='SadieDee']
Where is Game Trader located? I haven't heard of them before. Cuyahoga Falls is literally the next town over (I'm in Akron, duh! lol :wink: !)[/quote]
I'm at the University of Akron as well. (You aren't my neighbor are you?) Game Trader is on Portage Trail. Head north on 8, take the Portage Trail exit, turn left, and go straight for less than a mile. You'll see its ugly sign on the left.[/quote]

What's your major? Mine is Marketing Management. I hope you aren't my neighbor, they've been arguing the whole night! lol. I live off campus, so I don't think they are students anyway...I'm near Akron General Hospital.

Thanks for the directions, I'll have to check them out this weekend.

Nice find. I've never heard of this place. Is it a local chain like Record Exchange or is this the only one? Do they have any PSX games? Might have to take a little ride if they do(I'm in Kent.)

[quote name='Zennousha']Nice find. I've never heard of this place. Is it a local chain like Record Exchange or is this the only one? Do they have any PSX games? Might have to take a little ride if they do(I'm in Kent.)[/quote]

Oh...yea...forgot to ask, do they have a good selection of GB/GBA games?

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='boblentil'][quote name='SadieDee']
I'm at the University of Akron as well. (You aren't my neighbor are you?) Game Trader is on Portage Trail. Head north on 8, take the Portage Trail exit, turn left, and go straight for less than a mile. You'll see its ugly sign on the left.[/quote]

What's your major? Mine is Marketing Management. I hope you aren't my neighbor, they've been arguing the whole night! lol. I live off campus, so I don't think they are students anyway...I'm near Akron General Hospital.
[/quote]
I'm working on my Masters in Physics. I'm on campus and was pretty quiet for most of the night, so I guess we're not neighbors.

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='Zennousha']Nice find. I've never heard of this place. Is it a local chain like Record Exchange or is this the only one? Do they have any PSX games? Might have to take a little ride if they do(I'm in Kent.)[/quote]

Oh...yea...forgot to ask, do they have a good selection of GB/GBA games?[/quote]
I'm not sure about their selection in PSX and GB/GBA games, because I wasn't really looking for them. They're more of a general gaming/hobby store than a video game store, so their selection across any one platform didn't seem very extensive. Their might be some gems in their, however, since I didn't really look that closely. Here's their web site if you want to check it out: Game Trader.

[quote name='boblentil'][quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='Zennousha']Nice find. I've never heard of this place. Is it a local chain like Record Exchange or is this the only one? Do they have any PSX games? Might have to take a little ride if they do(I'm in Kent.)[/quote]

Oh...yea...forgot to ask, do they have a good selection of GB/GBA games?[/quote]
I'm not sure about their selection in PSX and GB/GBA games, because I wasn't really looking for them. They're more of a general gaming/hobby store than a video game store, so their selection across any one platform didn't seem very extensive. Their might be some gems in their, however, since I didn't really look that closely. Here's their web site if you want to check it out: Game Trader.[/quote]

Thanks. Physics sounds hard. I spend my days on the other side of campus in the CBA. My boyfriend is an EE major though.

bread's done
Back