baten kaitos cheap...

I've seen it at Hastings for $19.99 used. Would be a good candidate for their buy 2 pre-owned, get the third for 1 cent...

There's a thread in the Cheap Ass Deals forum about a TRU in Santa Monica closing. They have a bunch of Baten Kaitos for $34 new. If you offer a little extra, maybe someone would pick it up for you.

I was at Target in Boca Raton, FL yesterday, and they had Baten Kaitos marked down to $28.88 in one of those "temporary price cuts" that aren't advertised. I'd go check out your local Target; you may luck out. Excellent game, by the way. I found it much more enjoyable than Tales of Symphonia (which I gave up on 30 hours in, by which time it became unbearably dull).

Man, if only I had $25. The game's published by namco, who created my Lord and Savior Tales of Symphonia, and it's said to be similar to Chrono Cross, which I also love.

If someone buys me this game, you can have my little sister for as long as you want. She's considered attractive by many, she's pretty slutty, and she'll be legal as of April 6th. (Goes to post this in Cheap Ass Trading)

[quote name='Matt Young'] If someone buys me this game, you can have my little sister for as long as you want. She's considered attractive by many, she's pretty slutty, and she'll be legal as of April 6th. (Goes to post this in Cheap Ass Trading)[/quote]

PM'd

bread's done
Back