Baten Kaitos: original or Origins?

aaandrewww

CAGiversary!
I am intrigued by the card battling system in the BK series, but I wasn't sure where to start. The older one can be had for cheaper, but if Origins is the better game then I might just go with that one. Any suggestions by thiose who have played them both.

Definitely buy and play the original first. I loved both games, but I think the original is the better of the two. They changed the battle system for the second game and a lot of people prefer the battle system of the first. (I played Origins for a good twelve hours before I finally decided whether I loved or hated the battle system...final judgment was that it was okay.)

I haven't played Origins yet (waiting for the price to come down), but I've played and finished Eternal Wings and I really like it a lot. It's one of my favorite games. I definitely recommend it. I heard the main difference in the battle system between the two games is that in Eternal Wings, every character play with their own deck of cards but in Origins, they all share the same deck.

[quote name='mookiemeister']I haven't played Origins yet (waiting for the price to come down), but I've played and finished Eternal Wings and I really like it a lot. It's one of my favorite games. I definitely recommend it. I heard the main difference in the battle system between the two games is that in Eternal Wings, every character play with their own deck of cards but in Origins, they all share the same deck.[/quote]my thoughts exactly, i'm also waiting for a price drop, this is CAG after all :)

bread's done
Back