Baten Kaitos Origins...worth keeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adilink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
156 (99%)
I recently acquired a sealed copy of BKO as part of a trade with the intent of giving it to a female friend of mine who was desperately looking for the game. Obviously, if I was to present her with the game, she'd be beyond delighted. Unfortunately, I was just a few days too late, as she had found a copy for herself the day after I finalized the trade. So now I have a copy of BKO sitting in my desk drawer, without too much of an interest in playing it, as I don't have much time for console RPGs these days. Plus, I could just borrow the game off of my friend now.

However, when I stopped by Best Buy a few days back, I noticed they were selling BKO for $40, meaning I could get that much in store credit, which, combined with the $5 coupons, could net me copies of a few games I've been looking for.

So I'm curious, is this game worth keeping, in the hopes of it becoming a hot commodity, or is $40 the most I'm going to get for it? I mean, with this game, it could go either way, so I thought I'd ask and see.

I'm pretty sure it's drop city with this game. It's worse than the original (even though the original is pretty much my favorite GC game), and a lot of people disliked it. I've seen numerous drops for it already, so do what you can with it now unless you intend to play; that's my advice, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back