Baten Kaitos, Star Ocean, Shadow Hearts, etc. FS

vdawg5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have the following items I need to sell ASAP so I could buy an iPod. Sorry, no trades. Paypal only please.

Star Ocean 3 (mint)- $33 shipped
Baten Kaitos (mint)- $35 shipped
Shadow Hearts promo ver. (sealed) - $15 shipped
House of the Dead 3 + light gun - $31 shipped

Insurance is 1.50 extra.

If you have any questions, etc. please post here or PM me. Thanks

zionoverfire - I don't have a personal ebay account; I use my friend's. But I have traded with some guys over at RPGFan.

smalien - sorry, I'm not sending first.

[quote name='vdawg5']zionoverfire - I don't have a personal ebay account; I use my friend's. But I have traded with some guys over at RPGFan.

smalien - sorry, I'm not sending first.[/quote]

1600 posts to your 15 posts. You should send first.

I don't care too much about the post count - just cause I don't spend hours every day at CAG.com, doesn't mean I'm not as trustworthy as someone with X amount of posts.

And it's not like I'm forcing anyone to buy from me. If nobody wants it here, I'll just go the ebay route. Just thought it'd be a lot faster this way.

[quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='vdawg5']zionoverfire - I don't have a personal ebay account; I use my friend's. But I have traded with some guys over at RPGFan.

1600 posts to your 15 posts. You should send first.[/quote]

:roll: Why the hell are you going by post count? Go by feedback.

Its pretty common for people with no feedback here to send first to people that do, especially since you use your "friends" ebay account. Good luck tho.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='vdawg5']zionoverfire - I don't have a personal ebay account; I use my friend's. But I have traded with some guys over at RPGFan.

:roll: Why the hell are you going by post count? Go by feedback.[/quote]

if a person doesn't have feedback or even a ebay account, i personaly look to post count/ time reg.. but thats just me

[quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='vdawg5']zionoverfire - I don't have a personal ebay account; I use my friend's. But I have traded with some guys over at RPGFan.

:roll: Why the hell are you going by post count? Go by feedback.[/quote]

if a person doesn't have feedback or even a ebay account, i personaly look to post count/ time reg.. but thats just me[/quote]

Ah, I see. Sorry.

[quote name='Drummy404']How is the Shadow Hearts the promo version? How is it different from any other copy? :?:[/quote]

I would like to know as well...

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Drummy404']How is the Shadow Hearts the promo version? How is it different from any other copy? :?:[/quote]

I would like to know as well...[/quote]

It has the words "Promo version" after the title?

bread's done
Back