Baten Kaitos

[quote name='strangelove']How long did it take you all to beat this game[/QUOTE]

think i was like 42 hours when i gave up trying to beat the 2nd to last boss the cheap cheating son of a %#$#

A little off topic but I just picked this game up at circuit city for $10.00 and have been enjoying it quite a bit so far, even if it is a bit cookie cutter. I'm about 12 hours into it and wondering though - which two of these should I keep in my party and level up - Lyune, Xhela (sp?) or that fisherman dude?

[quote name='wageslave']A little off topic but I just picked this game up at circuit city for $10.00 and have been enjoying it quite a bit so far, even if it is a bit cookie cutter. I'm about 12 hours into it and wondering though - which two of these should I keep in my party and level up - Lyune, Xhela (sp?) or that fisherman dude?[/QUOTE]

Same here, the graphics are great and the card aspect is somewhat deep.

*Spoiler*

I also ran through the huntress and am wondering if I should keep her or Gibari in the party. Also are the blank magnus, family tree, and constellation side quests worth it?

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Same here, the graphics are great and the card aspect is somewhat deep.

*Spoiler*

I also ran through the huntress and am wondering if I should keep her or Gibari in the party. Also are the blank magnus, family tree, and constellation side quests worth it?[/QUOTE]

the consetellation side quest is worth it you get some nice items towards the end. I started on the family tree but the walk though i was using gave up 1/3 into the game so i had no clue where to get the others. I Say Pass on the family tree...

your going to need the blank magnus so get as many as you can

ALSO DO NOT RUSH THOUGH THIS GAME YOU WILL BE SORRY IN THE END... the 2nd to last boss who i think is a cheating son of a #$#$#$ Can hit 3 times in a row and will hit each one of your people what will drain almost 50% of your life and can stun you and get ahold of this ALL THE HP YOU LOSE THE BOSS REGAINS THIS BATTLE WILL GO FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR MAYBE 2 HOURS AND IT SUCK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT SUCKS

This game is really fun, and in the early stages here I am at a standstill. I have just defeated a large blue spider and gotten a rainbow web, to exchange with the boy Pololo who I met in the ancient city Pherkad. I cant seem to find the boy, but he said I could find him in his hideout. Well, where's his hideout, and where is the boy? If you have any info on finding Pololo, please reply, and let me know. Also, if you can send a reply to my email, I'd be thankful.
[email protected]
:newbie:

I think I was up to 72 hours when I finished it. Only took a break for 4 days to play through Minish Cap. :) Final boss was a bit cheap, yeah, but it didn't take me that long to beat him.

Then I traded BK (which was a Christmas gift) for Paper Mario: TTYD, then traded that for RE4. I think I got a good deal overall. Three great games, almost no cost to me.

And I loved all three.

[quote name='Ojask3']This game is really fun, and in the early stages here I am at a standstill. I have just defeated a large blue spider and gotten a rainbow web, to exchange with the boy Pololo who I met in the ancient city Pherkad. I cant seem to find the boy, but he said I could find him in his hideout. Well, where's his hideout, and where is the boy? If you have any info on finding Pololo, please reply, and let me know. Also, if you can send a reply to my email, I'd be thankful.
[email protected]
:newbie:[/QUOTE]

If I remember in the first screen in Pherkad on the right side towards the rear there was a boy that was basically telling you to "Get lost" if you talked to him. Hell now take you to see Pololo now that you (think you) have the web.

bread's done
Back