Batman: AA $39.99 PS3/360

It was going for 29.99 on black friday with $10 off if you used a Discover Card.

I totally would have jumped at this if I didn't already bite on Uncharted 2 at $40 and Infamous this morning at $40 (with the PSN card).

[quote name='salazarmark']Worth the whole 60 bones, so anything lower than that is a steal.[/QUOTE]

yep, i said the same thing on another thread. i got it at that price.

i was also glad uncharted was being sold for $40! now that's a great deal!

Worth $60 and then some. Fortunately, I picked the CE up for $50 last week but if I hadn't I'd be all over this very respectable price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've beaten the 360 version, so I'm waiting for $30 or even lower. Great deal for those who haven't played it yet, though. Best superhero game EVER.

[quote name='flex45']Just so not sure about this whether to get it for ps3 or 360. opinions please![/QUOTE]

Whichever controller you perfer holding in your hand. They're the exact same game (don't let the "EXCLUSIVE JOKER" sway you on the PS3 version, it's a fucking skin in Challenge Mode).

[quote name='LTM360']Whichever controller you perfer holding in your hand. They're the exact same game (don't let the "EXCLUSIVE JOKER" sway you on the PS3 version, it's a fucking skin in Challenge Mode).[/QUOTE]
Wrong. The joker has entirely new animations and the style of play is very different with no bat grappling nook, different gadgets, and a more limited version of detective mode. Yes, it is a shame that they are challenge rooms and that he is not a playable character in the main game but unless you VERY greatly prefer the Xbox 360 controller you might as well get the version with the free extra content since there is no online mode (other than a leaderboard).

bread's done
Back