Batman AA/Bioshock 2 $17.99 USED with FS

blrobbin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just noticed on gamefly they dropped both Batman and Bioshock 2 down to 17.99 with free shipping. Both for the 360, didn't see if they were even listed for PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a copy of Bioshock 2 (360) to flip on Goozex for 1000 points, it still has over 100 active requests. With my 10% off Gamefly member discount, it came out to less than $17 shipped. If it isn't in good condition, I can just keep it (I only trade best quality on Goozex, its just how I do it).

Awesome price on Bioshock 2. Glad I didn't purchase this earlier for more. Under $20 is what I was looking for and I'm 27/29 with Gamefly purchases so the odds are I'll get a decent copy. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Assassin's Creed II (360) is also 17.99 with free shipping. I don't know if thats new or not, but there it is.[/QUOTE]

Good looking out, I was about to pull the trigger on a copy at GS.

They have other deals too. I am a sucker for tough tactical shooters so ordered XBOX360, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising for $9.99.

Wow, nice deals. I'm going to try really hard to pass, but I might end up picking up Batman AA (already played it & loved it) and maybe Dark Void.

They do have other deals I didn't initially realize, gamefly needs to make a page for when they have these lol. Maybe cheapyd will get a hold of this an find a "master" list

Has anyone ever had luck or tried asking Gamestop for adjustment refunds? I ordered Operation: Flashpoint and White Knight on Saturday night so between the two games that is a drop of $5 without the games even shipping yet. I e-mailed them to try but I figured I'd see if anyone had experience doing similar while I await a response.

Picked up

GI Joe XBOX 360
Bioshock 2
Batman AA
Resident Evil Arcives Resident Evil
Operation Flashpoint

A local store will give me in credit almost the exact amount on Op. Flashpoint and GI Joe so I figured why not. Been looking forward to the other 3. Thanks OP.

Got in for white knight chronicles, was looking at it for 20 but it didn't have free shipping then.

I'm curious on how the condition of their used PS3 games will be. When I had gamefly, I got brand new discs on release date, but never borrowed a "used PS3 game". The XBOX 360 Protoype I bought from them was in horrible condition (though working) and Halo:ODST had a lot light scratches.

Wolfenstein is also $9.99 for 360, Call of Juarez: BiB is $12.99(don't remember if that's the regular used priced), BlazBlue is also around $20(maybe $20...my discount of 5% shows it at 18.99). Still tempted to get BB but with Coninuum Shift coming in about a month or so, I don't know if I should bother.

bread's done
Back