Batman:AA CE 59.99 w/FSS Xbox 360

Looks like Amazon never lowered the price from when this was on sale earlier this week. I'm holding off for $30 or less personally.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Looks like Amazon never lowered the price from when this was on sale earlier this week. I'm holding off for $30 or less personally.[/QUOTE]

Yep same with me dude. I already have the game but my love for CE's will make me double dip on this one. Not until $30 will I do that as well. Looks good so far since they still have these in stock :D

My friend bought this and trust me the Batarang looks insanely cheap.
Not even worth to keep it for anything.

The only things I thought it was worth having is the challenge map and the leather journal cover for $5.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']My friend bought this and trust me the Batarang looks insanely cheap.
Not even worth to keep it for anything.

The only things I thought it was worth having is the challenge map and the leather journal cover for $5.[/QUOTE]

That and the bat shaped case. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for my CE.

they almost got me till i saw it the night it released. i was like... yea cxl that and gimme the regular. lmao

the game is great, easily one of the better games of its genre this year.. the batarang DOES look cheap... the bonus material on the dvd is VERY boot...the challenge map is crap too... the only thing worth it is the case and the leather bio book... but even then...meh

Purchased at $50 on Amazon and I feel cheated. Batarang is only decent from a distance (I keep it on top of my kitchin cabinets), the leather book is pretty cool (good coffee table fodder), and the case is too bulky to keep anywhere. The packaging for the actual game (slip case) was the best part.

This COULD have been very cool. Too bad the baterang really really sucks and looks like crap.

bread's done
Back