Batman AA GOTY Digital Download $19.99 at Gamestop/EBgames.com

Yeah, the page says $39.99, but when you add it to the cart, it's $19.99. I'm just sad I missed it for $15 from GFWL a while back.

Totally off topic, so sorry 'bout that, but hellhunde what game is your Avatar from? Just the other day I was wanting to get it again, but couldn't remember the title >.

It's showing up correctly now. Better hurry up before they sell out! :lol:

In all seriousness, if they make the 360 version around this cheap, I would even pick it up at $30. I've always been a sucker for 3D, and I've only heard good things about AA for a while. Until then, I'll have to pass. Thanks though OP. :D

Thanks beniah! Yeah, Second Sight is the one =) I played the crap outta that game xD I just suck at remembering names, lol.

Only if this deal was for the PS3 version, I would have so much bit on it.
I used to be a Joker's fan when I was a kid and I just can't miss the feature where it lets you to be the Joker in a good game.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Only if this deal was for the PS3 version, I would have so much bit on it.
I used to be a Joker's fan when I was a kid and I just can't miss the feature where it lets you to be the Joker in a good game.[/QUOTE]

Its not really anything notable. Its just a couple of challenge room things. Basically, knock out the three waves of guards.

bread's done
Back