Batman: AA GOTY edition $19.99 at Best Buy

If you've already played the regular version, you can also go through the story mode again for achievements as they're separate.

[quote name='AllmightyGaNtZ']Thanks for the heads up I just ordered one for the ps3 I heard this game was awesome[/QUOTE]

no prob man. I missed the Lightning deal for this a while back and ever since then have been saying I'd wait for it to hit $20 price point. I'm sure as we get closer to Arkham City's release other, better deals will surface but $20 is good enough for me on the 360

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you see a few "Buy Arkham City, get AA for $9.99" deals when it's released later this year. Still, this is a good price for those who haven't picked it up yet.

Debating about picking this up since I beat the original game way back at release but never finished the achievements. I can now get an extra 1000+ since this has achievements different from the original. I will only have to drop $15 since I have a bit left over on a GC.

I bit for $19 game is amazing. Also my BB had Borderlands GOTY magically "back in stock" for $9.99 sticker said $39.99. I need to stop surfing CAG my backlog is getting huge now. Since on top of these two from BB got 2 games from the Origins sale and picked up Castlevania:LoS limited edition from BB last week.

[quote name='kiwimonster']I bit for $19 game is amazing. Also my BB had Borderlands GOTY magically "back in stock" for $9.99 sticker said $39.99. I need to stop surfing CAG my backlog is getting huge now. Since on top of these two from BB got 2 games from the Origins sale and picked up Castlevania:LoS limited edition from BB last week.[/QUOTE]

lucky you. I cant get Borderlands in stock anywhere close to me. I've been watching the BB site like a hawk trying to snag it but no success yet. The Origins sale is pretty tempting to me too

Price matched it at Sears so $18.99 after their extra 10% price match policy. The best part though is that I found the original lenticular cover GOTY edition for PS3.

[quote name='RCizzle65']Both versions are showing up as $30 for me[/QUOTE]

It was part of their 3-day sale which is now over, sad to say. It was more like it was part of the 1/2 day sale haha

Oh well, I have it on PC anyways, but a console version would be very nice, was there a better version? I know it's usually a slight difference, but it would be nice to get the slightly better one.

[quote name='RCizzle65']Oh well, I have it on PC anyways, but a console version would be very nice, was there a better version? I know it's usually a slight difference, but it would be nice to get the slightly better one.[/QUOTE]

PS3 has the Joker maps. PC version has the best graphics.

[quote name='Abeja']PS3 has the Joker maps. PC version has the best graphics.[/QUOTE]

I still can't decide between the Xbox and the PS3 version. The PS3 version has the Joker maps, but a lot of people say the Xbox version has better graphics. Hard to tell which of them are sincere and which are fanboys sometimes, though. I've only played a little of each version, and I didn't really see a big difference between them, graphically. Is it something that only becomes apparent later in the game, or what?

[quote name='JanusZeal2']I still can't decide between the Xbox and the PS3 version. The PS3 version has the Joker maps, but a lot of people say the Xbox version has better graphics. Hard to tell which of them are sincere and which are fanboys sometimes, though. I've only played a little of each version, and I didn't really see a big difference between them, graphically. Is it something that only becomes apparent later in the game, or what?[/QUOTE]

I've beaten the ps3 version and have seen someone else play the 360 version infront of me. The graphics are great and the same on both versions. Might as well get the ps3 version for the joker maps, More value and the maps are free !

[quote name='JanusZeal2']I still can't decide between the Xbox and the PS3 version. The PS3 version has the Joker maps, but a lot of people say the Xbox version has better graphics. Hard to tell which of them are sincere and which are fanboys sometimes, though. I've only played a little of each version, and I didn't really see a big difference between them, graphically. Is it something that only becomes apparent later in the game, or what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah ive beaten it on both consoles. Theres no difference. The only thing I liked about the 360 was the controller. The triggers were easier for the Quick Batarang. On PS3, I had to switch it to L1 instead of L2.

But yeah, get the PS3 version. You get the Joker maps. Its one of the few things exclusive to the PS3 that make it better than the 360.

this has been 19 alot . not a great deal. plus the standard edition was 10 in Thanksgiving. expect it to be way cheap in 2 months.

If I cancel my order, do you think I'll be refunded in the gift certificate? I used one for my purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else having trouble with their order? I got an email confirmation on Saturday but I just checked my BB account and the order doesnt show up...

[quote name='GamerDude316']Anybody else having trouble with their order? I got an email confirmation on Saturday but I just checked my BB account and the order doesnt show up...[/QUOTE]

Mine back-order till Sept 10. They don't have any in-stock. Anything related to purchases in this time period really sucked. You might still have a chance to get a copy but it's up in the air.

[quote name='karyadi']Mine back-order till Sept 10. They don't have any in-stock. Anything related to purchases in this time period really sucked. You might still have a chance to get a copy but it's up in the air.[/QUOTE]

fuck! hopefully I get an email from them soon one way or the other, or I'm gonna have to call them cause the order number they sent me doesnt show up in search.

Just wanted to chime in with this is one of my favorite games of this generation of consoles. I've bought and sold and played it many times. So excited for arkham city.

[quote name='GamerDude316']fuck! hopefully I get an email from them soon one way or the other, or I'm gonna have to call them cause the order number they sent me doesnt show up in search.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever get it resolved? Seems like it may have been cancelled without any refund to my gift certificate.

[quote name='karyadi']Did you ever get it resolved? Seems like it may have been cancelled without any refund to my gift certificate.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet. BB's site is all over the place, so I'm giving it till somepoint tomorrow and then I'll speak to someone about it.

bread's done
Back