Batman AA: GS/EB 39.99/ 34.99 on site.

Probable MSRP drop, I'm guessing. If so, we could see this at $30 soon. I've been seeing a ton of copies at almost every game store I've been in, new and (mostly) used.

yeah, i will be waiting for it to drop to $30 as well.
Christmas is around the corner so this would save me a lot.

[quote name='FiretrUCK']Good deal. Hopefully Amazon will match.[/QUOTE]

Amazon does not match used game prices.

Am I the only one noticing that its still $59.99 online? And what the hell does "on site" mean? On site as in, a physical store.... or the web "site"?

[quote name='mkernan']Am I the only one noticing that its still $59.99 online? And what the hell does "on site" mean? On site as in, a physical store.... or the web "site"?[/QUOTE]

I think people are misreading the thread. The OP said this is for used copies, but it seems that everyone thinks it's for new and that this is some universal msrp drop. It's $40 used in-store and $35 used online.

[quote name='dino88']I think people are misreading the thread. The OP said this is for used copies, but it seems that everyone thinks it's for new and that this is some universal msrp drop. It's $40 used in-store and $35 used online.[/QUOTE]

people seem to forget that GS usually runs little sales, or drops prices about a week before the MSRP drop.. i give it 2 weeks TOPS before this game drops to 40 dollars MSRP

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']people seem to forget that GS usually runs little sales, or drops prices about a week before the MSRP drop.. i give it 2 weeks TOPS before this game drops to 40 dollars MSRP[/QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with what I said or with this particular thread.

[quote name='dino88']That has nothing to do with what I said or with this particular thread.[/QUOTE]

except it has everything to do with what you said in this thread.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']except it has everything to do with what you said in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Explain. All I said is that the deal posted here is for used copies and I was explaining to mkernan why the price is still $60 new. I'm not talking about what will/may happen in the future. Maybe you should start a new thread "Batman msrp price drop will happen in a week or 2...maybe."

Very good deal when combined with CAG16 / Edge / Free Shipping. Comes out to $25.89 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dino88']I think people are misreading the thread. The OP said this is for used copies, but it seems that everyone thinks it's for new and that this is some universal msrp drop. It's $40 used in-store and $35 used online.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']people seem to forget that GS usually runs little sales, or drops prices about a week before the MSRP drop.. i give it 2 weeks TOPS before this game drops to 40 dollars MSRP[/QUOTE]

Let me first state that I guess I was just a little confused by the title of the thread. Usually the "$xx.xx / $xx.xx" way of denoting prices at Gamestop has been used to signify new/used, so that's my bad for misinterpreting that. Secondly, "on site" is slightly misleading. I realize now the OP means on-site, as in a brick and mortar store location but it could easily be misunderstood as "on [the web]site". "In-store", "brick and mortar", "B&M", etc. are all much more concise.

Secondly, the GS website prices and GS in-store prices are almost always are the same, with the exception of an occasional promo-type of sale. In this instance, the GS website does actually say "online price only".

So, I guess its mostly just confusion on my part, but the wording is what confused me. Having said that, if the used price is now $40 in-store, I'm guessing it won't be long before the new price drops to $50.

bread's done
Back