Batman AC + Batman AA GOTY $29.99 at WM with BB price match, YMMV

TopsideKracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Original Wal-mart thread has been marked *dead* so I didn't think many people would look there.

The Black Friday deal at Wal-mart for $28 is dead, but BestBuy's price of $29.99 is good through tonight. Assuming you can still find one (if you're lucky :pray:), you can have the 2-pack price matched at the $29.99 price. I know its late in the game, but never say never.

Some are saying that their store is refusing the price match since BB isn't offering the 2-pack. Definitely worth the try though... my store did it with no problems.

Happy hunting CAGs

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very YMMV. I tried it at my Walmart and the guy pointed out that it's not the same version, but was willing to offer to match the regular version.

Wanted to say thank you. Thought I missed my chance with this deal and with you posting this I got one of the last copies of this game as a gift for my bro. Thanks Topside.

Didn't work for me, said the version in the ad wasn't the same as the bundled version at Walmart. On a side note, they had two Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition bundles that I ended up passing on.

I am out of the country but sent one of my friends to pick one up in NJ where we are doing our clinicals, I talked to the BB guy over the phone and asked him if he could give me a few digital 3M XBL and if he could price match Wal-Marts 2 for 1 Batman deal. The manager of the store apparently was out so he wasn't able to give me the 2 for 1, and he said that corporate disabled the 3M digital download codes on the kiosks so he couldn't give me any of those either. He said if I can send my friend to a larger store they may be able to still price match the batman, but since they are a smaller store that doesn't get much traffic they can't PM. Hope the rest of you have better luck than I did.

Did they restock or something? If not then, if they didn't have it yesterday they don't today for my store.

I'll put YMMV in the title, but its stupid for them to not price match.

Its the same sku, isn't it? EDIT: Apparently not.

Anyways, my store did it no questions asked. I pulled the ad up on my friends phone but of course its easier if you've got the ad itself. A lot of stores will have the ads next to the register, but that is extremely YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KtMack23']So is this dead after today or could I do it tomorrow ?[/QUOTE]

According to most retailers black Friday deals seize at 12 am PST in order. Some individual stores may continue to hold the prices til Cyber Monday but who knows.

The BB ad that the price is featured in states that all deals are good through today unless specified otherwise, so I'm assuming tomorrow it will be dead for good.

bread's done
Back