Batman AC Collectors Edition for $66.01 @Amazon.com 106 inStock

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely a good price, not $35 good, but decent. the statue is small but very high quality. the game is amazing. the biggest knock on this CE is that it doesnt have a case for the disc. it comes in the back of the artbook.

Wow completely missed that BB deal!! Where have I been!!
thnmbvfcdsdfghjkl
Thanks op for this deal anyways.

[quote name='LaFerro']Wow completely missed that BB deal!! Where have I been!!
thnmbvfcdsdfghjkl
Thanks op for this deal anyways.[/QUOTE]

It was back during Christmas. It along with alot of other cheap games went OOS quickly. You could have grabbed it too like i did when Amazon put up the price mistake.

Honestly, if you didnt grab a copy from BB for $10-15 w/ coupon, i dont no if i would spend 60 for this now.

[quote name='fortunado']$35 @ BBY? What the what?[/QUOTE]

It was during those best buy daily deals around christmas, i sold my regular copy and basically got the CE for the same price! So glad i got it, i just need to find time to finish it now.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Good price for those who didn't get it from BestBuy for $35 like me![/QUOTE]

i'm very proud of you...

[quote name='Abeja']It was back during Christmas. It along with alot of other cheap games went OOS quickly. You could have grabbed it too like i did when Amazon put up the price mistake.

Honestly, if you didnt grab a copy from BB for $10-15 w/ coupon, i dont no if i would spend 60 for this now.[/QUOTE]

I know that's right. Sadly my friend wouldn't even care about the lower price. He's one of those people who pays full price for games. Why but one game for $65 when you could get around 5/6 for that price. Reminds of the time when Arkham City launched. He paid full price at Gamestop instead of canceling his order and picking it yup with the $30 coupon from K-Mart. To each his own...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know that's right. Sadly my friend wouldn't even care about the lower price. He's one of those people who pays full price for games. Why but one game for $65 when you could get around 5/6 for that price. Reminds of the time when Arkham City launched. He paid full price at Gamestop instead of canceling his order and picking it yup with the $30 coupon from K-Mart. To each his own...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have told my friend about alot of the Best Buy deals and even about AC for 10 and u could just trade it in to the GS in the same strip mall, literally down the street, and he could have traded it for 32 when he grabbed his ME3. Some ppl just don't care.

He even bought AC on release and never used his Robin code. I sold both mine to get my AC for free since I got 2deleons in a b2g1 free PM. Even the preorder 5 get 100 at BB he wouldn't do. He buys from Gamestop way to much and trades their

Tempting but AC's retail value has plummeted. I'd want the stuff, but you can't hardly get more than $30 or so for a new copy of the 360 game now on Ebay. Got too many funds tied up in other stuff, otherwise I'd probably bite.

[quote name='uEih']It was during those best buy daily deals around christmas, i sold my regular copy and basically got the CE for the same price! So glad i got it, i just need to find time to finish it now.[/QUOTE]

I did the EXACT same =D. I also grabbed a copy to throw on Amazon, and one for a buddy.

still looking for ps3 drops for the ce.

$60ish is way too much for me. there will probably be a goty edition w/ all the skins and dlc. the art book looks meh.

i'd be getting this for the statue which looks to be ok, but not spectacular.

i'm a sucker for clearanced ce's so i'll get this in the $25 to $35 range from amazon, best buy, gamestop, etc like i do most ce's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back