Batman: AC GOTY PS3 $16.23/Xbox $15.96 - MK Komplete PS3 $16.29/Xbox $14.99(FS) FSSS

I have the original Batman AC. Does my original game save work with GOTY version? I'm planning to get that and sell my old copy.

[quote name='trunks982']I have the original Batman AC. Does my original game save work with GOTY version? I'm planning to get that and sell my old copy.[/QUOTE]

If it's like AA, then no

[quote name='trunks982']I have the original Batman AC. Does my original game save work with GOTY version? I'm planning to get that and sell my old copy.[/QUOTE]

It works on 360. But not on ps3, unless there was a recent update i'm unaware of.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Finally pulled the trigger on MK! Thanks OP!
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Same here, thanks :)

Hm... will probably pick up the 360 version. Hated new Freddy Krueger. Watching that movie was like being close encounter rape assailant on Dateline. Just made me feel dirty afterward. The original movies never really established him as a child molester until Freddy vs Jason, and even then it was pretty subtle with him fondling a photograph lovingly in the intro. The remake was like surprise buttsecks.

I mean, I'd prefer the one with Kratos.

Sweet! MK is a bad a** game! Plus with all the DLC you save a ton compared to the ($40/$50 haven't turned on ps3 today) Sony charges for it digitally.

bread's done
Back