Batman ac: goty ps3 $19.99 newegg/amazon

Picked it up at Amazon. Thanks.

Was thinking about waiting for the WiiU version to drop but it looks like the WiiU version is actually worse. >_

[quote name='metsfan1545d']this is 19.99 at toysrus with bogo for a dollar on another game

so 2 games for 20.99 better deal[/QUOTE]

Is this deal still live online?

[quote name='metsfan1545d']this is 19.99 at toysrus with bogo for a dollar on another game

so 2 games for 20.99 better deal[/QUOTE]

I think you have to go to the store for this though...it is nice and warm on my couch. :D

[quote name='metsfan1545d']do you need arkham asylum to fully understand arkham city[/QUOTE]

It won't hurt to play Asylum first, but it's a Batman game -- you could explain the plot in a paragraph. Just get City and fuggedaboutit.

[quote name='metsfan1545d']do you need arkham asylum to fully understand arkham city[/QUOTE]

No, but it helps. The game does pick up where things left off, you'll understand Joker is why he is, and other little bits.

[quote name='spideymike']Btw try Target in store if you can. They're still selling it for $15 through Saturday. My brother just picked up two copies.[/QUOTE]

Had to get there really early in my area. All the stores within a 100 mile radius are all sold out.

bread's done
Back