Batman Arkham Aslyum Game of the Year Edition - PS3

josh62488

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkh...1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1268782861&sr=1-1-fkmr1

I am dying to play this!

it's too bad amazon doesn't do international shipping on videogames

I am not aware of a good and cheap website to buy European ps3 games.

Anybody know of any? I checked out Play-Asia.com
but im looking for the European version of the game, not the asian version.

***also I have heard a lot of back and forth about whether the 3d would work on american t.v.s or not... it seems like no one has a definitive answer yet though...any insights?

(ima buy it either way)

^^^^lol

thats funny that u cite that article

I'm the guy that actually submitted the tip to kotaku that the European version had a release date...however im not sure where they got the american release date from...i remain skeptical...

just look at the pics they are from the euro version, and theres been no confirmation on a US release

it's only some challenge maps, the existing ones are really fun and it's not worth it to get this just for those maps

they should just release the maps as dlc for $5-10 instead

[quote name='josh62488']^^^^lol

I'm the guy that actually submitted the tip to kotaku that the European version had a release date...however im not sure where they got the american release date from...i remain skeptical...

just look at the pics they are from the euro version, and theres been no confirmation on a US release[/QUOTE]

Still, just rent the game. The only DLC you'll miss out on is the Scarecrow (fighting skeletons) and Crime Alley combat challenges (and combat challenges suck). All the DLC is free, too.

[quote name='josh62488']^^^^lol

just look at the pics they are from the euro version, and theres been no confirmation on a US release[/QUOTE]
According to Joystiq, it was confirmed by an Eidos press release: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/16/batman-arkham-asylum-goty-edition-coming-to-na-in-may/

im getting it....called 5 game stops yesterday to ask if the 3D option could be turned on and off (I dont wanna have to play the game in 3D in red and blue) 4 clerks said they didn't know but one supposedly is certain that you can turn the option on and off.

anybody play avatar gmaes in 3d or the G-Force game in 3d?

maybe it will be like that...any good?

I don't think it's like the Avatar game. This looks like it uses the old red/blue glasses for the 3D effect. Avatar was something different.

[quote name='mis0']I'm really getting sick and tired of all these GOTY releases.[/QUOTE]
+1, I see the point in a game like Fallout but its just been going to far lately lol.

even still this 3d gimmick has me interested...i wish amazon put it on there site already

anybody know how far in advance amazon will list products?

it's about a month from release

bread's done
Back