Batman: Arkham Asylum 360 FS or Trade

drduranduran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey fellow CAGs,

I happened to get a spare copy of Batman for the 360, so I wanted to either sell or trade it off. I have been playing this copy, so it works (I was waiting for the CE one to show up). The disc still looks brand new and so does the case (2 days old, I hope so !).

Keep in mind, I have no real trade list, but let me list some things of interest to me.

looking for:

MS Point Cards or PSN Cards (prefer MS)
Wii Sports Resort /w MotionPlus addon
PS3 Bluetooth headset or 360 wireless headset
Paypal money is always nice :lol:
TrackIR 5 and or ARMA II for the PC (TrackIR is expensive, so I would kick in something else, like money, etc)
COD titles for the PC (need all of them, have them for consoles already)
Spore Addons
Really good PCI Video Card (Geforce 9000 series, this is for a HTPC I am using, it currently has a HIS Radeon HD2400 card /w 512 Megs)
USB versions of an Atari stick, NES pad or a SNES USB dongle
EMS Topgun II (Blaze II stands would be nice if possible - My TV is a 52" LCD and EMS claims the stands are for a 52" and up....)

Never traded on here (I collect and never sell pretty much), so go easy on me, but I am experienced at selling online through ebay. I have a rating of 150 transactions (as drduranduran) and not one bad amount of feedback. I am very honest in my dealings. Keep in mind, I would ask said cash/trade items come to me first and once I inspect them (serials, keys that work, etc) then I will ship out Batman asap. If this is a problem, sorry.

The list above is mearly a guide and isn't written in stone, if someone just wants to pay cash, let me know your best offer and i'll haggle/take the best I get.

If it matters, I live in the San Fernando Valley of Greater Los Angeles (for shipping reasons).

I look forward to your PMs !

DDD-

PS. Side note, when I got the CE edition from amazon, it came all scuffed up on the top of the edges of the batarang and it looks so cheap and lame. I know everyone is complaining about the paint job, build, etc of the batarang, but not only does my look and feel like crap, but the front of my Batarang case had a scratch on it. I filed for a return with amazon and because I had removed a duplicate address on their site (since the order, but the one I removed was the one attached in the database to this order - both addresses were the same almost, just formating issues) that they offered me a 20% discount on the already discounted $85 order (if I keep it), so they gave me back $18. In the end I got the CE edition for $68 and since the batarang sucks ballz anyways, I was glad to get the money back.

also check my list for anything you may wants for the 360 r id offer $45 shipped for the title. PM me if interested by tomorrow afternoon or im just picking it up anyhoot :)

Gamestaq.com will give you $45 for it (less a $2 fee but free shipping). They pay fast (within 24-48 hours). Always an option.

One of the owners of the site is a fellow CAG: flooty333

bread's done
Back