Batman: Arkham Asylum £7.99

Exu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
217 (100%)
With the Games for Windows Live client, for this weekend Batman: AA is £8.75.

But there's more to this, if you change the value to Microsoft Points then it comes out at 940 MSP, which is equal to £7.99!

That's assuming you bought them through the dash in the first place, if you've been buying cheaper prepaid cards then it's even cheaper than that!

To sum up: Don't pay in real money. Buy 1000 MSP if you have to, that's only £8.50.

GFWL client

Is this a one off, or will there be further price reductions on other games - does anyone know?

So tempted but I kinda want to hold out for the goty edition that comes with all the dlc.

[quote name='babaz75']an unheard of burts of posts lately, oh why? :D[/QUOTE]

Funny - but oh so true! Hope I'm lucky. ;)

Btw this is a bloody good deal for a quality game.

[quote name='Gizoku']So tempted but I kinda want to hold out for the goty edition that comes with all the dlc.[/QUOTE]
What DLC was there bar the challenge rooms which were free anyway?

[quote name='013562']Is this a one off, or will there be further price reductions on other games - does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

New deal every weekend.

I'm looking for the 360 version sale, but that is so very good. Gotta agree with Zach anyone who hasn't played this must grab it.

Damn, I was really hoping for this to be the 360 version. Still, I've heard amazing things; it might be too hard to pass this up.

bread's done
Back