Batman: Arkham Asylum CE $59.99 on sale (again) at Amazon

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Making the game itself worth $30, do you think the extra contents worth another $30?[/QUOTE]
as a fan of video game CE's This is one of my favorite collections, and I think is well worth the current price, if not even a bit more. My favorite in my own personal collection is my Gears of War 2 CE (including spider tank). I am also waiting for a price drop on DJ Hero Renegade, and I have my eye on Bioshock 2 LE. Im never gonna get my iTablet, or iSlate or whatever its gonna be called...

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Making the game itself worth $30, do you think the extra contents worth another $30?[/QUOTE]

I would go with no. Reviews say that batarang is really cheap. It is plastic, doesnt come off the base. So really unless you think a journal is worth 20 bucks (then 10 for the batarang is what i would value it at) i would go with no its still too much.

[quote name='DiRT_X']http://blogs.computerworld.com/1533..._itablet_islate_lets_call_the_whole_thing_off

my original goal was to save up for ipod touch 64GB, but by the time i have enough money, whatever this thing is should be annoounced, and ill see if its at a price point i can rach by the time it comes out (i assume this summer).[/QUOTE]

wow. That's what I thought you meant, but wasn't 100% sure.

that would be pretty kickass if this all holds true. hopefully the price point won't be too bad >.<

thanks for filling me in though :)

also, tekken 6 bundle for 360 is down to $67.00 on amazon (dunno if this is a new drop or not)

EDIT:

also, if rumors are true, apple will launch it sometime in march

[quote name='omega999']If this was PS3 version i might have picked this up. Has the PS3 CE ever dipped to $60 or below?[/QUOTE]
$60 has been the lowest so far. I'm waiting for $50 myself.

I would've pulled on this last month, but at the rate that this is going down, the CAG in me is saying to wait until $40.

Picked it up through Amazon a few months ago when it hit $50 and I'm pleased with it. I had low expectation for the batarang but the damn thing was even worse than I expected. The base and weapon are made of the flimsiest plastic, the color washes are truly bland, and there is absolutely no detail work on either the base or the batarang (no inscriptions, scuff marks, decals, NOTHING).

I have it displayed above the cabinets in my kitchin and from a distance it's acceptable, but I would never pay more than $7-10 for it as a standalone.

The true value in this CE is the packaging for the actual game and the journal is a neat conversation starter if left on the coffee table.

Long and short: I would recommend this CE at $50 but not at $60.

The game was ok, yes just ok, instead of buying it i took the oportunity to rent it first and im glad i did!

[quote name='decon']$60 has been the lowest so far. I'm waiting for $50 myself.[/QUOTE]

i think the extra content is worth $10 IMO or even less.

waiting to bite on it for $40..

bread's done
Back