Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3/X360) $19.99 Newegg.com

Amazon just matched it. I wonder if this will take a permanent price cut soon at that price. I want it but don't feel like spending the money right now. IMHO, Newegg's shipping is much faster than Amazons. Also you don't have to spend $5 more to get the free ship on Newegg. I think I'll wait, too much backlog.

I loved this game and have arkam city preordered. That said this is One of the worst game of the year editions ever. Wow 3d glasses totaly worth buying the game again for it /sarcasm. The joker content is finally on the disk eventhough this free content should have been on the disk the first time I brought it ( I know I know just download it but not everyone has online so they miss out) the 360 version is even worse since it doesn't have the joker content ( third party exclusive dlc should die seriously, its not fair that 360 only owners miss out on the joker mode )

[quote name='confoosious']you know GOTY editions don't necessarily mean OMGZ 40 hours of new content right?[/QUOTE]

Yea I know, but when you think goty editions bethesta games and borderlands to name a few come to your mind and those give you a ton of value for your money.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea I know, but when you think goty editions bethesta games and borderlands to name a few come to your mind and those give you a ton of value for your money.[/QUOTE]

But those games received a lot of post release DLC to make those GotY editions packed with content while this one didn't. I'd love to replay this one again but I have a feeling we'll see lower prices (I know it's been under $10 on the PC thanks to Steam) the closer we get to Arkham City. Great game and price nonetheless if you want to play it now.

[quote name='Sway']But those games received a lot of post release DLC to make those GotY editions packed with content while this one didn't. I'd love to replay this one again but I have a feeling we'll see lower prices (I know it's been under $10 on the PC thanks to Steam) the closer we get to Arkham City. Great game and price nonetheless if you want to play it now.[/QUOTE]

Under 10 for steam ? Man I'm jealous of people who have steam. I would get it bit my pc is really in bad shape.

Right, the only new feature is cardboard glasses 3D. Everything else was either free DLC or preorder/collector's edition-only DLC. At first I was disappointed that they were coming out with a GOTY edition, but after reading what was on it I didn't regret purchasing the vanilla version because the extra 2 challenge maps and old school 3D was not worth the extra cost.

I'm wondering, since you are In that black and white detective mode for the majority of this game doesn't that effect the 3d in a way ? (The detective mode was the only flaw with this game for me. Though it was a great idea it wouldnt allow me to enjoy the great atmosphere and visuals can't wait to see how arkam city fixes that )

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm wondering, since you are In that black and white detective mode for the majority of this game doesn't that effect the 3d in a way ? (The detective mode was the only flaw with this game for me. Though it was a great idea it wouldnt allow me to enjoy the great atmosphere and visuals can't wait to see how arkam city fixes that )[/QUOTE]

Not really. The 3D really isnt that significant. I didnt play much through it with the 3D tho. The game is worth the $20 anyways.

Im tempted the pick this back up. Kinda regretted trading it in to Best Buy for $20, so I can get my copy right back, even tho it will be the red GH version of PS3.

bread's done
Back