Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY XBox 360) for $9.99 @Target B&M.

Just got back from Target in Dover Delaware. The manager told me that they lowered the price because the PS3 version was outselling the xbox version and that they cannot lower the price because it's a temp sale.

Picked one up at the Independence, MO store. They had easily 10+ copies in the case behind the one in front. Just a heads up for any CAG's in the area.

Had the game for PC, but figure I'll give 360 a shot since it's a pretty damn fun game.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Just got back from Target in Dover Delaware. The manager told me that they lowered the price because the PS3 version was outselling the xbox version and that they cannot lower the price because it's a temp sale.[/QUOTE]

If you can be bothered driving over to Brandywine DE they have 360 copies for $9.99, picked one up tonight.

A friend of mine who doesn't care about PH got in on this deal, he had to have them get it out of the back because it wasn't on the floor. Racine WI

Just finished putting the sexy whore I want to bang poison ivy off to bed and now off to the joker party. Awesome game, shame it took this long for me to play this game. But will go straight to arkham city after this

[quote name='benjamouth']If you can be bothered driving over to Brandywine DE they have 360 copies for $9.99, picked one up tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Dover store had plenty of 360 copies. But I don't own an Xbox. Kind of troubling that most of you all in this thread are only after 360 copies..

My target actually had this game for 5.98. I had to ask the dude and he got it back.

Also picked up Rayman: Origins for 8.98 on clearence.

[quote name='shmanthony']My target actually had this game for 5.98. I had to ask the dude and he got it back.

Also picked up Rayman: Origins for 8.98 on clearence.[/QUOTE]

Do u know if Rayman was that price for PS3

Picked it up this morning. Was still marked 19.99, but rang up 9.99.

As for "clearance" titles, they had 3 games. Lego pirates - 19.99, Deus - 39.99, and duke nukem - 29.99. They were piled up under some ipad cases. :roll:

I will note that at my store they had ps3 copies of Deus Ex for 11.98. Is that a good deal for the game? I'd just be tossing it into my backlog...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I will note that at my store they had ps3 copies of Deus Ex for 11.98. Is that a good deal for the game? I'd just be tossing it into my backlog...[/QUOTE]
$12 is a damn good price. I think that is coming to EU's PS+ instant game collection if it didnt already. Id be tempted to get it at $12 but I suspect the US will get it eventually and since Im already a subscriber, I think I'll hold out for that

[quote name='Havok83']$12 is a damn good price. I think that is coming to EU's PS+ instant game collection if it didnt already. Id be tempted to get it at $12 but I suspect the US will get it eventually and since Im already a subscriber, I think I'll hold out for that[/QUOTE]

If I get the motivation I might go back this evening and pick it up.

[quote name='shmanthony']My target actually had this game for 5.98. I had to ask the dude and he got it back.

Also picked up Rayman: Origins for 8.98 on clearence.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, picked it up for $5.98. I would post a pic but I don't know how to.

Just picked it up @ Dadeland Target in Miami, FL. They still had a bunch of copies for 360. Our clearance section sucks, today was the first time in months that I saw a clearance game, which was a bunch of F3AR copies for $5.98. This target has pretty high traffic so unfortunately for me a lot of games dont make it into the clearance section, and if they do they are gone almost instantly.

Anyways, thanks OP!!

My backlog is ridiculous right now (Rage, Deus Ex, Silent Hill DP + several others..), but seeing that it's at the magic wallet opening price of sub $10, I might have to bite.

Is this game worth a 2nd play through?

The Dallas store in the Medallion shopping center(nw hwy/abrams) had one left when I picked up my copy this morning(yesterday, I guess, if you wanna be technical). Only thing I saw on clearance was a datel wireless adapter for 360. Can't remember the price. Looking forward to playing it soon.

Does anyone know if clearance prices are company wide. I know this is a Batman thread, but if someone found Rayman clearanced, I was wondering if my store in Turlock, CA was the same? Is it possible to pricematch other stores?

[quote name='chazman14']Does anyone know if clearance prices are company wide. I know this is a Batman thread, but if someone found Rayman clearanced, I was wondering if my store in Turlock, CA was the same? Is it possible to pricematch other stores?[/QUOTE]

My experience is that Target clearance prices vary from store to store. I've never tried to pricematch one store to another.

Hmm what? It was regular price at my store. Is this only in some areas or what? is it possibly just a clearance price for some people?

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hmm what? It was regular price at my store. Is this only in some areas or what? is it possibly just a clearance price for some people?

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

B:AA GOTY 360 was $9.99 for me (Nine Nine Nine; say it with me, Herman Cain!).

I believe Target clearance prices usually end with an 8.

hmm weird. Its listed as 18 bucks online right now. I'll check another store i guess. What should i tell them if its higher? Theres nothing i can point to to say it shoudl be 9.99 since their website seems to be different

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm weird. Its listed as 18 bucks online right now. I'll check another store i guess. What should i tell them if its higher? Theres nothing i can point to to say it shoudl be 9.99 since their website seems to be different

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

I never pay attention to Target.com prices when it comes to shopping in store. My impression is that there's a loose connection, if any.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm weird. Its listed as 18 bucks online right now. I'll check another store i guess. What should i tell them if its higher? Theres nothing i can point to to say it shoudl be 9.99 since their website seems to be different

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

Clearance prices vary from store to store. There's nothing you can "say." You can walk out and try another store or another district. Or wait. Because USUALLY if one store or set of stores put that thing on clearance, EVENTUALLY yours will, too. Or already has (and sold out).

Either way, you just have to suck it up and accept that it may be your stores did not need or saw no need to take the action that other Targets did. Clearance is not consistent across all Target's in my experience.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Clearance prices vary from store to store. There's nothing you can "say." You can walk out and try another store or another district. Or wait. Because USUALLY if one store or set of stores put that thing on clearance, EVENTUALLY yours will, too. Or already has (and sold out).

Either way, you just have to suck it up and accept that it may be your stores did not need or saw no need to take the action that other Targets did. Clearance is not consistent across all Target's in my experience.[/QUOTE]
This isnt a clearance price

[quote name='Havok83']This isnt a clearance price[/QUOTE]

And it's definitely not the price at my Target, either. ;) So you're talking about a sale price localized exclusively to a particular set of Target's.

That sounds like clearance. If it's not, then some regional manager's just playing the "Random Pricing" slot machine again.

op i readed this and got excited because i thought itw as arhkam city the new one already played it but i wuld have bought a couple copies 2 flip somewhere but its the old 1 that everyone has evn i h ave it. it has the regular cover not the crappy platinum 1.

[quote name='CitrusBlast']op i readed this and got excited because i thought itw as arhkam city the new one already played it but i wuld have bought a couple copies 2 flip somewhere but its the old 1 that everyone has evn i h ave it. it has the regular cover not the crappy platinum 1.[/QUOTE]

Wow...just wow!

passed on this game at my store... really dont like greatest hits or platinum hits cases! hehe! sorry im just picky with my cases!

When I first saw the topic was a Batman game I was hoping it was for the SE of AC that has the controller packaged in the box. Saw two of those at my Target the other day and neither had prices on them...probably should have scanned them huh?

[quote name='JKSonic']When I first saw the topic was a Batman game I was hoping it was for the SE of AC that has the controller packaged in the box. Saw two of those at my Target the other day and neither had prices on them...probably should have scanned them huh?[/QUOTE]

I saw those, one store had them spider wrapped and the box looked FUBAR. The other didn't have any and was in excellent shape! Sadly the price was $49.99 at mine. This is in Bolingbrook/Aurora, IL.

[quote name='Geco17']I saw those, one store had them spider wrapped and the box looked FUBAR. The other didn't have any and was in excellent shape! Sadly the price was $49.99 at mine. This is in Bolingbrook/Aurora, IL.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're 50 at all Targets.

Actually thought that bundle would be good if it hit clearance. But I was really more interested in the game than the controller. Now I don't hafta wait since I got in on the 10 buck deal for AA

Thanks OP. I'm never in target but always near one and would've missed this otherwise. Only played like halfway through this before so looking forward to starting it and actually finishing it

bread's done
Back