Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3/360) $52.99 at Amazon

If the game is anything like the trailer on the website, I would give my left nut to get this game. I may, since left nuts are not comparable to money, wait until after it comes out for a price drop, but if i have extra cash in the next week or two I'm gonna buy it. thanks for the awesome tip
pixel.gif

I've seen previews, and there has been some extremely intriguing stealth elements reminiscent of Splinter Cell, combined with Batman's signature gadgets such as the grapple shot. Plus Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill do the voicing, which should satisfy my BTAS fanboy desires.

In any case, I'm holding out until the special edition is available. I want that 12" batarang in its display case really badly, and should totally be worth the $100.

This is definitely a pre-order for me. Ever since Assassin's Creed, I have been saying someone needs to fuse this type of gameplay with the Batman IP. And...here you go. The previews look awesome, and the voice actors being on-board only makes the game even more intriguing.

But like the other poster, I am going to hold out and see what the special edition looks like. If the Batarang isn't a piece of shit, I'm there.

preordered it from warner bros website for $20 cheaper, so excited for this game. hopefully will exceed my expectations

To be honest, the new Batman games have been getting better and better.

Granted, Batman: Vengeance wasn't the best video game I've ever played, but it was decent, along with Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu. Also, MK vs. DC Universe was actually pretty good, even if it wasn't a Batman game in a true sense.

The games before that were terrible, with the exception of maybe Batman for the NES, and Adventures of Batman and Robin for the SNES.

The fact that it wasn't released around the time of the move is likely a good sign, since if it were, then it might fall into the rushed to get it out category. And that is never a good sign.

I'm on the fence with this. Got to take at some preliminary reviews and see if its worth it.
random.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChaosGamer']preordered it from warner bros website for $20 cheaper, so excited for this game. hopefully will exceed my expectations[/QUOTE]

Check your order, my game got canceled

For the people who got it for 35$ from WB shop, check your orders because those punks just canceled my order recently. I have emailed them to find out what is up.

[quote name='spree4567']Check your order, my game got canceled[/quote]

I checked my order and everything is ok, i even got an e-mail from them telling me that my order is ok

[quote name='dizee']For the people who got it for 35$ from WB shop, check your orders because those punks just canceled my order recently. I have emailed them to find out what is up.[/quote]

Wow .. mine also got canceled. WTF?

thanks for the heads up op
hopefully the game is decent.
there is a video preview up on the psn i watched over the weekend of some stealth mission....
looks awesome, but i will still wait for the $30 mark.,

Any pre-order bonuses out there? It looks like a good enough game, but a nice keychain orBatman sippy cup would sweeten the pot.

I haven't seen my WB order canceled, but it says that the order has been completed and "already shipped" which is of course wrong. I'm guessing it'll be canceled soon.

Might as well pre-order from Amazon as a back up. Thanks!

bread's done
Back