Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 46.99 Shipped

$42.29 after ECA... if only I hadn't blown all my credit on that Wolverine Lightning Deal yesterday, I could've gotten another $15 off. :cry:

Oh well. I think I'll go in on the Amazon deal.

[quote name='UnionJack14']I might just pick this one up. Is it as good as they say?[/QUOTE]

Have you played the demo? It's on XBL and PSN. I personally loved it, its different and does a lot of fan service if you're a Batman fan. Plus they just released two free DLC's so they are supporting it :D

I would buy it if I didn't get the wolverine game yesterday, I don't have a 10$ off or amazon credit anymore.

I actually returned my unopened copy back at walmart for $63 and some change after tax, but for $42 I may have to consider jumping on this :)

The game is DEFINITELY worth it. I lucked out and price matched TRU's gift card deal on the release day at Best Buy, and got it for $40 bucks. I would've gladly paid $60 for it.

Bought it when it first came out at TRU and got the 30 dollar gift card. These lesser deals just don't cut it. Anyway, I thought the game was overrated. Nothing really impressed me.

been burnt with fallout and star wars fable etc im waiting for the eventual game of the year edition with all the dlc available and what not no more unnecessary spending msoft

[quote name='sparkchronic']been burnt with fallout and star wars fable etc im waiting for the eventual game of the year edition with all the dlc available and what not no more unnecessary spending msoft[/QUOTE]

The DLC is free.

I'm not a Batman fan and don't even like comic books or superhero games/moves in general but I thought this game was excellent. A lot of fun and it is a solid value since its a lengthy single player experience with good variety (particularly if you do the Riddler puzzles and challenge modes). That said, this deal isn't all that great since it was priced at $52.99 with a $10 GC at Amazon for the last few weeks.

With ECA and ODST promo code (for some reason they didn't delete the promotion though I canceled my order), Batman AA was $37 and change with the FSS. The estimated delivery date was Oct. 2nd at the time of purchase but I got an e-mail stating it's been shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. Can't beat that deal!!

This was a good game, but I rented it and it really did not feel worth the buy. Game felt pretty short and the extras weren't that great.

[quote name='Kamelot']This was a good game, but I rented it and it really did not feel worth the buy. Game felt pretty short and the extras weren't that great.[/QUOTE]

Short? I'll give you that. Even if you do all the riddler challenges, single player will not last longer than 15 hours, and that's pushing it I would say. But extras weren't that great? Huh? You mean all the 3d character trophies? Countless bios of a ton of batman characters? A slew of interview tapes? The entire Spirit of Arkham set? 16 challenge maps, 8 as joker on ps3 and 2 free dlc packs already for 4 more maps? You might not care for them, that's a given, but the game is awesome on fan service and extras.

bread's done
Back