Batman: Arkham Asylum

Be the Bat.

Comic book video games have always been hit or miss. For every great one like The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, you get one Iron Man, one Aquaman, and dozens of other poor monstrosities. And when it comes to Batman games, there's more often that not been more stinkers than actual quality games. Developer Rocksteady is hoping to break that trend with their Unreal-powered Batman: Arkham Asylum for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It's got the look, and it's got the feel, but is Arkham Asylum one madhouse you'll want to be admitted to?

Read the whole review here.

It looks good and sounds fun but I don't want to pay full price for the game. I usually wait for discounts or good deals.

[quote name='Nikkiwii']It looks good and sounds fun but I don't want to pay full price for the game. I usually wait for discounts or good deals.[/QUOTE]

This game is worth every penny of its 59.99 price.

[quote name='Lt Dan']I don't know the rules for this subsection of the forum, but I just posted a review for this game today on Amazon Hunter, my site (late I know).

Any feedback would be much appreciated. :D[/QUOTE]

The Challenge maps were some of the most addicting and fun things about the game.

bread's done
Back