- 1 Riddles

Wonder City
- 4 Riddler Trophies
- 3 Riddles
- 6x Demon Seal
- 9x Demon Seal
- 12x Deamon Seal

Just a little progress update from me.

They said the fighting plays like a DDR game. I can take out A room of guys easily with critical strikes and counters honestly. Don't go in like Rambo is my suggestion.

I'm at 2% and I've been playing for at least 4 hours! I cannot seem to do the AR training stuff though. I must have spent an hour on them with no luck. I suck.

I have 2 riddler trophies and 1 riddle left in the industrial district. I cant find any guys to interrogate either. :bomb:

Otherwise all other sections are complete except for the Physical Challenges.

I need some help and I can't find any from google.

I'm at the mission where you have to take out TwoFace and get Catwoman's loot back.

I thought I could just take out the guards one by one then beat on TwoFace but the guards keep repopulating, what do I do?

Or do I just have to beat up twoface, run away, then repeat? I keep dying cuz catwoman can't take that many bullets.

[quote name='hustletron']I need some help and I can't find any from google.

I'm at the mission where you have to take out TwoFace and get Catwoman's loot back.

I thought I could just take out the guards one by one then beat on TwoFace but the guards keep repopulating, what do I do?

Or do I just have to beat up twoface, run away, then repeat? I keep dying cuz catwoman can't take that many bullets.[/QUOTE]

yeah just focus on twoface. the guards keep respawning. i would hit twoface a couple times, hide, then repeat.

I was hoping that wasn't the case......I've been trying and dying. Hard is legitimately hard in some parts of the game.

ROFL

And I just did it, freeflow between 2 guards and twoface. lolololol

The A.R. Training in industrial is hard! I once got like half way through the tunnel part. Whats annoying is having to go back to the spot, too bad they didnt make a button to just warp back.

Man i tried to find a good trophy map but there doesnt seem to be one online. Im just looking for trophies in the industrial section, if anyone has a map let me know. Still missing 2. I cant find anyone to interrogate for info, so my best bet is to find a map online.

Ive completed all the side missions, just not the one A.R. Training and the phone call side mission.

EDIT: i found a nice guide, and there was a very good reason why i havent been able to get those last 3 items i need. :/ Spoiler for me. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']If you're basing that on how much I play video games, that argument would be invalid considering you have a higher gamerscore than I do.

I go to school full time, work 40+ hours a week, have a girlfriend, and friends. I'd hardly consider that no life.[/QUOTE]

I work on average 50 hours a week and have a wife and two kids so let's not start the comparison game.

[quote name='Javery']I'm at 2% and I've been playing for at least 4 hours! I cannot seem to do the AR training stuff though. I must have spent an hour on them with no luck. I suck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it took me a while but I got both of the AR training missions done, was really tough for a while though.

*shrug* How?

I loved that fight. My only complaint is that it threw out too many suggestions for me. I only got to try like 5 of them.

[quote name='slickkill77']The Mister Freeze fight has ruined this fucking game for me[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the best boss fight in the game.

[quote name='slickkill77']The Mister Freeze fight has ruined this fucking game for me[/QUOTE]

When Oracle runs her computer tracking on Mr Freeze's suit it comes back with like 12 ways you can bring down his suit, and you only have to do beat down on his suit 5 times.

I was having problems as well, then I was looking through that, it made it much much easier.

He pales in comparison to what I am having a problem with

The Joker boss fight, he isn't too much a problem, and the minions are not too much of a problem, but add in a Titan minion and Mr. Hammer, and holy crap I can't seem to beat that part at all. Bad enough that I ended up turning off the Xbox before I threw my controller

[quote name='Goodeye']When Oracle runs her computer tracking on Mr Freeze's suit it comes back with like 12 ways you can bring down his suit, and you only have to do beat down on his suit 5 times.

I was having problems as well, then I was looking through that, it made it much much easier.

He pales in comparison to what I am having a problem with

The Joker boss fight, he isn't too much a problem, and the minions are not too much of a problem, but add in a Titan minion and Mr. Hammer, and holy crap I can't seem to beat that part at all. Bad enough that I ended up turning off the Xbox before I threw my controller
[/QUOTE]

Were you using the Titan minion to beat up the other guys? By using him, I took out all the thugs.

[quote name='Jabrim']I work on average 50 hours a week and have a wife and two kids so let's not start the comparison game.[/QUOTE]

And your point is? I was simply stating that I even though I beat this game quickly, I still have a life. I'm just efficient with my free time.

[quote name='Goodeye']When Oracle runs her computer tracking on Mr Freeze's suit it comes back with like 12 ways you can bring down his suit, and you only have to do beat down on his suit 5 times.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because I was on hard but I don't remember it giving me tactics on how to bring him down and I'm sure I had to do it more than five times.

I still found it fun as hell.

[quote name='Goodeye']
[/QUOTE]

Stun Mr. Hammer and then just hammer on him (no pun intended). If you need to counter someone else, do it, then go back to beating the hell out of Mr. Hammer. Same goes for the Titan.

Wow this game continues to have little retarded things about it. So i had one catwoman physical challenge left, i ended up doing it against those guys in the courtroom since there are a lot. The game says YOU DID IT, i even got an achievement, but ended up dying because beating those 16 guys at once is impossible. Then it saves, i look at what i have left and its there again unfinished. Ummmm, you just said YOU DID IT, now because i died i have to do it again?

I have 4 physical challenges left to get 440/440 riddles. Problem is, one is doing a takedown from a vantage point. There are no vantage points in the city that are close to enemies to do. Also ive pretty much cleared out every building of thugs, so those are useless because there are no enemies left. I really dont know how im going to do this damn challenge.

Another two i need is dealing with dodging or exploding objects thrown by enemies, and i dont know where to do that either. They either dont pick up anything, or already have guns.

If anyone can help me with those 3 then that would be great.

Man trying to get this catwoman double combo move to unlock for the 2nd time is fucking annoying. Im trying to do it outside the courthouse against like 8+ guys. For some reason she keeps losing the combo too fast. Its like 1x, 2x, 3x oh im almost there, she switches punches onto another enemy and combo lost. If i manage to get one of the combos off she just loses it right after. One split second and the combo is over and i have no idea why. This combat system is so frustrating.

[quote name='hustletron']I need some help and I can't find any from google.

Or do I just have to beat up twoface, run away, then repeat? I keep dying cuz catwoman can't take that many bullets.[/QUOTE]
You've already completed this Catwoman part, but I'm surprised to read many people are having an issue with this.

Once I realized they kept respawning, I planned from the second paragraph below. This is essentially how I got through it;

All you needed to do is hit one guard by himself with your bolas. Try the guard on the right, alone, by the walls that should have been blown off by Batman. While they all run to check on him, drop to the lower floor. Hit one of the display buttons on the lowerfloor by the floor vents, and open the floor vent to hide. When a guard comes running to check the noisy display case, takedown the guard when prompted while still in the floor vents, and then run back for the area with the hole in the floor (below where you hit the first guy). Whip up, all of the guards will be down stairs, checking on their buddy, while Two-Face should be looking out over the lower area above them.

Sneak behind Two-Face and use 'silent takedown.' It won't take him out, but it will take away some of his health, and not alert the guards. He'll then scream for help, and they'll come running, but they'll be too far to shoot you. Whip Two-Face, stunning him, then do the attack barrage. Do it once or twice more, and he'll go down. Don't worry about the goons. Once you beat him down to a quarter of health a cutscene will play, and you don't have to take out the remaining guards.

Im not really going after the achievements, i just wanted to get everything in single player, and im only 4 away. So i really would like to get them done, but i dont see how i can get a couple of them. Unless i start new game plus, and all that stuff carries over, then doing that one where you hang upside down should be easy.

I just realized that the trials count towards 100%. So there is no way in hell ill get 100% anyway, but that doesnt stop me from wanting to get those last 4 physical challenges done.

Is there going to be any kind of campaign DLC for this game? I know there is going to be costume packs, but i dont think its worth it really. Not unless they come with some kind of gameplay add on.

[quote name='KongaKing']Can someone provide a high res scan of the box art? Freaking killing me that c.e didnt come with a case[/QUOTE]

http://www.console-covers.com/Downloads/Vault/Files/Xbox360/NTSCCovers/32468/

I got 440/440. Did the catwoman 2 specials in 1 combo. It was still hard, and annoying because i would always do the first special move, and then my next punch would be critical and end my combo for some reason. Then there were times where i would just lose my combo without getting hit, yet times where i can just stand there and not do anything and keep my combo. i dont get it really.

Also i was able to do the inverted takedown in the subway, thank god! I was thinking i wouldnt be able to do this, and was regretting not doing it way early in the game when i had 1,000 chances. LOL.

Are there any time limits in the phantom challenges? Those are pretty fun. But if there is like a 10 minute time limit i can see how they might be hard. If you have unlimited time they should be pretty easy if you are patient.

The fighting challenges are hard. I got 2 medals for the first 4 with catwoman. I cant even come close to 3 medals, and the next line of challenge rooms are hard.

I started a new game plus, still can only pick which batman outfit i want. No option on cat woman, i really dont get it. Someone on the official batman forums said you can pick both, maybe my game is glitched? Or they were just thinking of the challenges. IDK but its pretty hard already, i probably wont be able to get too far into the game.

Deadshot help?

I found a victim on a bridge, the gunshot came through a water tower, and apparently in midair from a sign on top of a building with dice on it. What clue am I supposed to look for?

[quote name='jantzn']Deadshot help?

I found a victim on a bridge, the gunshot came through a water tower, and apparently in midair from a sign on top of a building with dice on it. What clue am I supposed to look for?
[/QUOTE]

Look by the corner of the building top, on top of the building. He was laying down near the edge and took the shot. You will see his body print from where he was laying on his stomach to take the shot. The line just shows where it was coming from, it goes past the point where he shot from. Hope this helps.

[quote name='Indignate']Maybe because I was on hard but I don't remember it giving me tactics on how to bring him down and I'm sure I had to do it more than five times.

I still found it fun as hell.

Stun Mr. Hammer and then just hammer on him (no pun intended). If you need to counter someone else, do it, then go back to beating the hell out of Mr. Hammer. Same goes for the Titan.
[/QUOTE]

Im playing on hard and you definitely have to take him down more than 5 times. Its a cheap as hell boss fight. Instant death cannon if you get stuck on something.

She gives you the run down if you dont hit him for a while.

[quote name='The 7th Number']
Look by the corner of the building top, on top of the building. He was laying down near the edge and took the shot. You will see his body print from where he was laying on his stomach to take the shot. The line just shows where it was coming from, it goes past the point where he shot from. Hope this helps.
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, definitely helps. Thanks!

[quote name='slickkill77']Im playing on hard and you definitely have to take him down more than 5 times. Its a cheap as hell boss fight. Instant death cannon if you get stuck on something.

She gives you the run down if you dont hit him for a while.[/QUOTE]

I also went through that fight on hard and found it extremely satisfying. He just wasn't another large punching bag, he required a bit of planning. I tried to access the Batcomputer but for whatever reason couldn't find the list of way to take Freeze down so it was a bit of trial and error for a while. Some ways to take him down were completely obvious to me while others were not.

Going back to finish all the Riddler/sidemission stuff, currently at approximately 220 riddles completed. I want to tackle them on my own first before referring to a guide. I'll probably go after the challenge room then maybe wait till the skins pack is released before a run at NG+.

I actually got the 50x combo achievement today, while playing batman combat: prison riot (not extreme version) map. I had about a 17x combo i think, then i moved onto one of those padded guards where you have to press B then unload on him to knock him out. That one guy took me from 17x all the way to 50x before he knocked out. As it was going up, i was thinking... come on get to 50! LOL.

Im getting good at these combat maps, my biggest problem right now are the enemies with weapons. If its 2-3 i can usually handle them. But any more than that, adding in douchebags with riot shields and i have a hard time. Sometimes its annoying when i freeze 4 guys and im punching guys like 15 feet away, pressing the analog in the direction away from the frozen guys, and all of a sudden batman flies 15 feet over to the frozen guy and breaks him out. It just makes me :bomb:

For batman i have 2 medals on the first 4 combat maps. I was doing Prison Riot but died with like 4 guys left thanks to a shield to the back. :(

Hope people dont mind if i post a lot in the same thread, i try to edit past posts if they are relatively close to the last time i made a post.

Anyway, started New Game plus today, and im 24% done. Just like playing on normal, the hardest parts seem to be gang fights. I had a fight with 28 inmates vs me, and it took me maybe 5-6 tries to finally beat that. Really hated it because 3-4 guys had knives and would rush me. Then after that was another battle with a giant and maybe 10 or so inmates, had to do that 3 or so times. It was pretty hard. The trick that helped me get through it was, 1. throw the freeze gadget that freezes more than one at a time, that helped me clear out some of them. Then 2. when i got a special move from my combos, I used the Y+B special for instant knockout. Before i would keep using the X+A combo that just stuns a lot of enemies, but found out about the instant KO move.

Also had a boss fight against
Solomon Grundy
. He was really easy, which i am glad about, because i worry about some of these boss fights on this difficulty.

Beat Freeze on the first try. After I tried to disarm him with the gun jammer twice Batman clearly says, "Freeze is smart. He won't fall for the same attack twice."

I got the 50 combo achievement in some early random street fight, apparently when you level up enough you can unlock the combo boost which should help people out.

I feel like the combat system isn't as smooth as the last game for some reason. I find myself missing hits because Batman doesn't go to the last guy that isn't KO'd completely and still getting up even though he's the last guy.

Can anyone list the 12 ways you can kill mr freeze, im playing on new game plus and they dont tell you, and i dont remember them all. Apparently you need to do all 12, or so it seems, to actually kill him. I got him down to 1 last hit but couldnt figure out what was left to do, he freezes everything. i tried to google it but cant find anything except comments of 5 ways to take him down. :/

So far i know
- Distruptor
- Electric generator
- Ledge Takedown
- glide takedown
- silent takedown
- electric water puddle
- blast wall open
- take down through window
- Line launcher
- Grate takedown

The only others I can remember are the line launcher takedown and the one for attacking while under the floor.

I finished Batman on new game plus. Bosses were pretty easy, most of them i completed on the first try. Hardest parts are definitely the gang fights, especially if they have weapons. Inmates with knives, broken bottles, or riot shields piss me off the most. 79% done with the game.

I finished Batman on new game plus. Bosses were pretty easy, most of them i completed on the first try. Hardest parts are definitely the gang fights, especially if they have weapons. Inmates with knives, broken bottles, or riot shields piss me off the most. 79% done with the game.

Anyone know if you have to do the side missions in new game plus to get 100%? I already did them all in the regular campaign. I would hate to have to do them all again.

I was doing some of the combat maps, playing the game on new game plus seems to have helped my combat. I couldnt even beat the 2nd row before, now i have them all done with the exception of Fun House Brawl. I got to the last round where there is 2 titans, 1 one armed man, and seemed like everyone else has a glow stick, knife, or riot shield. Holy hell how can anyone beat that. I died so fast. I was trying to fast punch the one armed man then combo that into instant ko specials on regular guys, but i kept getting hit. So i have pretty much all of them with 2 medals, two with 1 medal, and the one i couldnt beat.

You do need to Side Missions on NG+ to get 100%.

Also, Bat Swarm = God Tier Move in Combat Challenges. Spam that thing like crazy to get high ass multipliers and points. With that move, I beat every Combat Challenge on the first try thanks to my SKILLz.

Wow there is a lot to do in this game. I'm 6% in but I've probably logged about 8 hours already. Everything is a distraction. I also have no idea how to get any of the Riddler trophies. I think I've found 2 so far that were out in the open.

One question - can I not do the AR challenges right now? I have 4 open on my map and after about 25 tries on each I can't do them. There are usually 2 rings you dive down through and then right before you hit the ground you have to basically make a 90 degree turn and then go through the other 2 rings which are on the ground. I just can't do it. Am I missing something?

[quote name='Javery']Wow there is a lot to do in this game. I'm 6% in but I've probably logged about 8 hours already. Everything is a distraction. I also have no idea how to get any of the Riddler trophies. I think I've found 2 so far that were out in the open.

One question - can I not do the AR challenges right now? I have 4 open on my map and after about 25 tries on each I can't do them. There are usually 2 rings you dive down through and then right before you hit the ground you have to basically make a 90 degree turn and then go through the other 2 rings which are on the ground. I just can't do it. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

You can do the AR challenges anytime. The trick to doing that challenge is to twist batman around during the dive and pull up so he is facing the other two ring (i assume we are talking about the AR challenge by the courthouse).

Ugh. I must completely suck then. I'm also not able to gain any altitude when flying and when I grapple to something I can't use it to propel me above the roof line so I can start flying. I must be doing something wrong. I'm also having a very hard time linking any combos together.

[quote name='Javery']Ugh. I must completely suck then. I'm also not able to gain any altitude when flying and when I grapple to something I can't use it to propel me above the roof line so I can start flying. I must be doing something wrong. I'm also having a very hard time linking any combos together.[/QUOTE]

I'm having some trouble with the combos as well hence why I ended up doing some of the side missions instead. It guess my timing is off. As far as the AR missions go, I recommend checking out YouTube. There are some good instructional videos on flying and how to tackle the challenges.

89% complete. New story plus done + side missions done. All i have left are the challenge maps, but im not really sure if i can get 100%. I cant even get 3 medals in any of the combat maps. Predator is a little easier, but still can be hard with some. Any tips on how to get high scores in combat matches? I know if i use 5 gadgets i get 2,000 points, and i could do 7 variations sometimes to get another 2,000. But when you are trying to survive, and having to do 4 rounds, sometimes i forget what ive done already. Then im not sure if its better to just get a long combo, or short combos using these gadgets.

What i hate about the combat is the little things. Like ill lose a combo for no reason, or i freeze a guy and im 20 feet away and batman will jump 20 feet in the opposite direction im moving him towards to break him out of it. Sometimes when i stun someone with my cape it doesnt work even though he is right on my chest. Sometimes you are trying to combo to another guy thats right near you and he wont attack. Sometimes i see marks above enemies to counter, so i press Y and she just stands there like he decided not to attack, combo lost. Sometimes i stun a guy with the cape, hit him 3-4 times then counter a guy behind me, then try to go back to the guy i was hitting first and he either doesnt, or he does but for some reason my fast punching is gone. I stun with cape and he hits him slow for some reason, instead of the rapid fire punches. Its just little things like that, that get under my skin. Maybe im just not doing it right, i dont know.

One of the biggest problems is when i use the bats circle special, then i stun someone with my cape and try to rapid punch that one guy, but sometimes batman will fly across the room and hit a guy once, move to another guy, hit him once, then everyone is down and he ruins my combo. Even though im moving him toward the guy i stunned. Its weird.

I also hate the enemies that have knives and broken bottles glued to their hands. I try to use the batclaw to remove the weapon and it never works.

It really is annoying when im in a combo and i knock a guy out and i press another direction and punch to go to another guy and he just punches the air and my combo is lost.

Man these campaign things are long. I just finished one with 8/9 medals, which is great for me but still 1 less than complete. :/

Since using the "bats in a circle" special combo move instead of the instant KO, ive been able to 3 medal the first row of combat challenges. Its pretty good, if it works.

Just a reminder to anyone interested in getting the Story Teller achievement (without resetting their 360's internal clock/calendar)- don't forget to go talk to Calendar Man today, since it's Halloween.

No idea if anyone will care about this, but no harm in mentioning it. :lol:

[quote name='Danimal']Just a reminder to anyone interested in getting the Story Teller achievement (without resetting their 360's internal clock/calendar)- don't forget to go talk to Calendar Man today, since it's Halloween.

No idea if anyone will care about this, but no harm in mentioning it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder.

I did it, but didnt unlock, guess you have to do all 12. After i talked to him again and he talked about thankgiving. LOL Cool but im selling this, not worth 10 achievement points to keep for a whole year, and not enough points to go out of my way changing my xbox date to get.

bread's done
Back