Batman Arkham City - $29.98 at Future Shop!

speaking of exclusives whats the better one dark knight or bb robin? or doenst matter $30 is best? lol
he got them when his orders were delayed as a sorry we messed up heres a bone for sticking with us

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the $10 coupon code?!
[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']he got them when his orders were delayed as a sorry we messed up heres a bone for sticking with us[/QUOTE]
Oh dang. Well, I ordered the game. Thanks Afro for sharing this awesome deal!

Damn.. They don't sell to Americans?
I went through the order process and when I enter my zip code it tells me it's invalid and I can't continue. :(

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']speaking of exclusives whats the better one dark knight or bb robin? or doenst matter $30 is best?[/QUOTE]
I bought the game from BB, but I haven't really delved deep enough to get to the DLC. From what I can gather, the Robin DLC is worth more. It's $6.99 for Robin (two alts + two maps). A skin pack for Batman is coming in a couple weeks for $4.99 that includes apparently all the pre-order skins or you can buy them individually for $0.99 each.

But Walmart does have Arkham Asylum GOTY.

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']wow just noticed something FS no longer allows you to cancel orders online by yourself there is no button to press cancel?[/QUOTE]

Really? I was going to place an order.. then decide i don't like futureshop.

I did the coupon thing and pickup in store and it went through. Website doesn't say anything about online only.

[quote name='spoonman']Damn.. They don't sell to Americans?
I went through the order process and when I enter my zip code it tells me it's invalid and I can't continue. :([/QUOTE]

Future Shop is Canadian Only. Hence, why we're in the Canada Deals forum.

[quote name='musdy']Why does it take so long to process an ISPU??[/QUOTE]

If the item was on sale, they have to have a roundtable meeting about the order to brainstorm a way to get out of honouring it.

[quote name='buzzyon']I picked it up today at Walmart for $29 and got Arkham Asylum as a free bonus. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice! Glad to know there's still stores with the dual pack in stock.

bread's done
Back