Batman: Arkham City $45.29 shipped @Overstock PS3

not a bad deal for a brand new game :D

but my backlog of old-school PC games is waiting for me. Deus Ex, Kotor, and System Shock 2 ftw

I am literally watching the credits right now. All I can say is do yourself a favor and pick this up. So good.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hm... Not worth that price. Just wait until it hits $20-$25. The game was fun, but nothing mind-blowing.[/QUOTE]

You can say that pretty much with any game that's released but if you can't wait this is a good deal. This game is barely 2 weeks old and averaging 97 on metacritic, $45 is a good deal.. comparable to a buy 2 get 1 sale on TRU or Target, if you add taxes and gas..each game will cost around $44.

Thanks for posting OP. This is just more evidence that paying $59.99 for a game on release is a dumb idea.

I'm borrowing from a friend and waiting for GOTY to come out. I suggest people go this route. I did the same with AA and am still waiting for GOTY to drop to $20 or below. Just a few bucks to go!

[quote name='Prophecy8421']I'll Never Trust Overstock Again......[/QUOTE]

Still bummed you didn't get your $14 ps3 and $10 360?

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for posting OP. This is just more evidence that paying $59.99 for a game on release is a dumb idea.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. Why pay $65 for one game when you could get 3-4 games for that price. My price point is $25 or less. I work in retail, and I just shake my head at people who pay full price for games.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Yeah you're right. Why pay $65 for one game when you could get 3-4 games for that price. My price point is $25 or less. I work in retail, and I just shake my head at people who pay full price for games.[/QUOTE]

Some do it to support the devs.

[quote name='nikkai']Some do it to support the devs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. Everyone's budget is different as well. I used to pay my preorders in full. Things I have changed now because I have bills etc. I just feel bad for people that pay full price for crappy games...uninformed people I say.

Yeah, you guys are right. I've only bought this, GOW 3, and RDR at full price and I beat them all fast. The only reason though was because of the stories (read: hype) otherwise I won't consider a game until it's $19.99.

Having said that, I'm not regretting the purchase, but I sure expected Citizen Kane on a disk for the price, and that, Arkham City is not.

I really, really want this game (ITS BATMAN!!!!)... but it's so close to Black Friday, I'm going to hold off. Hopefully I can pick up a bunch of deals on the new games I really want badly.

bread's done
Back