Batman Arkham City $46.99 + FS (DeepDiscount)

khoido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FerDK']IMHO this is better than Amazon deal.[/QUOTE]

Good price... might want to order elsewhere though if you want to play before Thanksgiving.

I'm only half kidding..

[quote name='FerDK']IMHO this is better than Amazon deal.[/QUOTE]

Think walmart is still much better than this. $10 and AA GOTY vs $13 ($17 if include tax at WM) No brainer to me.

[quote name='Jurassic425']How reputable are these guys? I've never ordered from them. Also is this release day shipping, and is it tax free?[/QUOTE]
You will get this a lot.

"Your item is currently backordered..."

Especially if you preorder Collector's Edition games.

Called them today regarding the status of my Forza 4 LE which I preordered from them back in September, and the lady said it's already on backordered.

No one should be purchasing this game anywhere except for Walmart or Kmart:

Walmart:
Cost: $60
Free Stuff: $10 Giftcard + Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Kmart:
Free Stuff: $30 coupon for future gaming purchase + T-Shirt

[quote name='HanawayCoca']You will get this a lot.

Called them today regarding the status of my Forza 4 LE which I preordered from them back in September, and the lady said it's already on backordered.[/QUOTE]

That's crazy. If you pre-order a game there is no reason for it to be backordered on release day. Although AC isn't a game that I necessarily need to play on release. Still, I may hold out for a Black Friday Deal.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Think walmart is still much better than this. $10 and AA GOTY vs $13 ($17 if include tax at WM) No brainer to me.[/QUOTE]

AND (in most cases) Walmart also offers release-date delivery, that´s why I pre-ordered it from them weeks ago.

[quote name='HanawayCoca']You will get this a lot.

Called them today regarding the status of my Forza 4 LE which I preordered from them back in September, and the lady said it's already on backordered.[/QUOTE]
^ This

My Gears of War 3 CE pre-order was cancelled after 4 weeks on backorder.

I also pre-ordered Dark Souls CE back on 09/25, the release date was LAST WEEK and it still has not shipped, likely backordered too.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']No one should be purchasing this game anywhere except for Walmart or Kmart:

Walmart:

Kmart:
Free Stuff: $30 coupon for future gaming purchase + T-Shirt[/QUOTE]

Best deal-which is no longer available- was $60 for the Arkham City CE from Amazon. I'll stick with that. :D

As others have said, I would not trust Deep Discount to get it to you anytime soon. In my experience they usually get your order to you eventually, but it could take a month or more. Many years ago they were one of the better etailers out there. Today... not so much.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']^ This

My Gears of War 3 CE pre-order was cancelled after 4 weeks on backorder.

I also pre-ordered Dark Souls CE back on 09/25, the release date was LAST WEEK and it still has not shipped, likely backordered too.[/QUOTE]

No offense but; fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']No one should be purchasing this game anywhere except for Walmart or Kmart:

Walmart:

Kmart:

Came in to post this.

Walmart:

Kmart:

I want to go to kmart but my local one has sold out of most AAA titles by noon on release day and I did the BB 5/100 so the $30 coupon will be hard to use in a 1 month period.

[quote name='Jurassic425']No offense but; fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....[/QUOTE]

I'm riveted... You have to tell me the end of this story!!!!

Walmart:

Kmart:
Free Stuff: $30 coupon for future gaming purchase + T-Shirt[/QUOTE]unless you have credit elsewhere and/or prefer to pay $60 @ launch w/$20 credit & try to get $20 back w/a pm...$40 + tax w/$20 credit. Plus I already have AA GOTY & AA CE.

[quote name='Enuf']unless you have credit elsewhere and/or prefer to pay $60 @ launch w/$20 credit & try to get $20 back w/a pm...$40 + tax w/$20 credit. Plus I already have AA GOTY & AA CE.[/QUOTE]

You're post makes no sense

[quote name='209chromatic']You're post makes no sense[/QUOTE]

He's basically saying buy at BBY because he has 30/45 days to PM post purchase. Given the amount of AAA games coming out, seeing a $40 pricetag isn't farfetched.

Although this isn't a game I did for my 5/$100 as I am unsure of it dropping in price. It's main competition is UC3 and I don't see that dropping anytime in the first month. Although with all the AAA games, who knows.

I assume the $20 GC is he is talking about the 5/$100 thing.

[quote name='209chromatic']You're post makes no sense[/QUOTE]
"No one should be purchasing this game anywhere except for Walmart or Kmart"
My response "unless you have credit elsewhere" like I do($270) so no need to spend more cash elsewhere. I'd rather pay $60 upfront knowing that I have till December 6 to price match that's like 7 weeks of ads during the busiest shopping time of the yr. My guess is it'll be on sale either the weeks Nov 20 or 27.

My end result after a $40 sale price match will be $40 + tax & $20 credit @ BB which is better than either Walmart or Kmart's deal to me. I got AA for $15 @ BB using the @gamer coupon almost a yr ago plus I already own the CE. The $20 +tax cash back + $20 credit beats the $30 kmart credit.

There is no "right deal" it's whatever deal works out better for depending on alot of factors(tax, credit, want)

This thread and all threads regarding Deep Discount should be deleted. I can't remember the last time someone said something positive about them.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I'm riveted... You have to tell me the end of this story!!!![/QUOTE] Duh ... Um... The point is you can't fool me again!

I've ordered from them once before and didn't have any problems. It was a bluray movie and it came within one week.

bread's done
Back