Batman Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I heard you have to beat the game first and then in new game + thats when you can use the skins. After watching the insider moves episode on my 360 this game is HUGE!!! and has so much extra shit other than the story that ill miss atleast 70-85% of it on my first playthrough.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you could do new game +, that's freakin sweet! Can't wait to get home and play this game now.

DAMMIT, now I want the Batman Beyond skin! Curse you Royal High Knight! How dare you introduce me to the facts!
*shakes fist angrily*

Struck out on my first attempt to find a NOS with the stripe on it. If anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd be grateful. And in the event that I am able to find any with the stripe, I would be willing to return the favor to the community.

I know this isn't a trading thread, but if anyone gets a can for a code and is interested in Uncharted 3, I have some Subway codes for the MP early beta and a dynamic theme I'd trade!

EDIT: NM, I got a can. The Circle K right down the street from me sells them, but at $2.59 a can, it's highway robbery for such a crappy energy drink!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want my beyond skin so ill trade it to someone for the animated Batman or the robin dlc. Pm me I'm at work so I cant check email regularly. Trade would probably have to occur at night. Only want 360 code offers.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I heard you have to beat the game first and then in new game + thats when you can use the skins. After watching the insider moves episode on my 360 this game is HUGE!!! and has so much extra shit other than the story that ill miss atleast 70-85% of it on my first playthrough.[/QUOTE]

they also said you get to keep all your weapons/upgrades on the 2nd playthrough but its a whole lot tougher

Hopped on this deal, love grape NOS, and to get a free Batman code? Well worth it, I'll either trade it or hold onto it for myself when I get the game.

Looks like there are no low-calorie or low-carb drinks out there? The only energy drinks that I consume are Blue Monsters, Monster Absolute Zero, Monster Rehab, and Monster Black Ice. But it looks like there is only sugar-free NOS. Oh well, if I go out later on an energy drink/food run, I'll see if I see a can.

If anyone manages an extra code I would appreciate it very much if I could have one for the PS3. Will trade an Uncharted 3 code for one. :D

looked around the local stores (within walking distance), and none of the NOS have the rewards thing. :cry: if anyone happens to have an extra to spare for a PS3 skin code, me would love you long time.

[quote name='SuicideSkull']free NOS code for the fastest person to redeem YMCDF3CHU9ZJ good luck[/QUOTE]

Taken, but not by me :(

Just an FYI, not sure if it's been covered elsewhere but I just realized that NOS is a Coke product. So those of you who collect Coke Reward Points can log onto the NOS site using the email associated with your Coke Rewards account.

OP, you might consider adding this to the first post.

[quote name='SuicideSkull']got an extra code for the xbox 360 version. first person to reply gets it![/QUOTE]

first, please and thanks

Why couldn't this promo be with Monster instead of Nos? I love me a Monster

Monster make me feel like a Monster
Out on the field...
Out on the Track...
And when my Girl gives me lip
I give her a nice Monster Smack.

I have two points on my account. I can redeem for either system, and am looking for 360 DLC offers for Batman. PM me with your offer!

P.S. If there's a really good offer, I may have an extra!

I bought a sugar free one today for $1.50 and used the code. I took about 2 drinks of it and dumped it out. First off, I hate carbonated drinks, and two, it tasted terrible.

There is a $1off coupon from the manufacturer at different places but i cant find it anwhere. Anyone have a coupon they can scan? or pm me the scan.

I can't login / create an account since I'm not from the U.S. Everytime I try to login it says that it's not available for members in my country :( .

It would make me really happy if someone can send me a code (Xbox Live).

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I have two points on my account. I can redeem for either system, and am looking for 360 DLC offers for Batman. PM me with your offer!

P.S. If there's a really good offer, I may have an extra![/QUOTE]

Bolded the important part there. Really just looking for other Arkham City codes, whether they be skins or maps, or whatever.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just checked both 7/11's down the street, and some other gas station. The only one that did have them was the non-reward version

Ah, didnt think of that thanks. I'll have to check tommorow if i dont get any offers, dont feel like dealing with bad drivers here in the rain @_@

Eh, the skin doesn't look that good. It looks like Arkham's Batman put on Terry's suit, even though he is far too big for it.

Batsuit_(Batman_Beyond).jpg

1851760-new_batman_arkham_city_bonus_costumes_revealed_earth_one_the_animated_series_batman_beyond_and_more_super.jpg

Batman cartoon version is awesome though.

Trying to find one of these damn things. I don't even want to drink the crap; I avoid sugary drinks like that.

But, the local gas stations don't seem to have cans with codes. The only other stores in town are Walmart and Kmart...and I didn't see them either.

EDIT: Sweet. A friend of mine just found them in another town at 2 for $3. He's grabbing us both one.

[quote name='Arkanos']*Edited to add some key points from other CAGs

NOS is giving out the Batman Beyond skin for Arkham City. This appears to be the only way to get this particular skin at this time before the DLC pack comes out sometime in the near future.

1pt required, so all you need is one can of NOS (if you can stomach it, LOL)

http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do?itemId=15766

From lolwut?:
The cans with codes have yellow NOS rewards series ribbons along the top and down the sides

From Vader582:
Just an FYI, not sure if it's been covered elsewhere but I just realized that NOS is a Coke product. So those of you who collect Coke Reward Points can log onto the NOS site using the email associated with your Coke Rewards account.[/QUOTE]

10,000?

The site says they have 94,000 left. Just sayin :p

I thought skins were only useable in challenge maps... but when I entered the code it said it was useable in the main game after completion, and any challenge maps.

Sweet I may actually use this. Thanks for the info OP

I'm in San Diego, where is the place to find these drinks? I've never had one. If anyone has a spare code that'd be great, too!

[quote name='Shimrra']What does NOS taste like?[/QUOTE]
It tasted like a heavily kiwi/fruit-flavored Mountain Dew. It wasn't horrible but it's not the first soda I'd pick up if given a choice.

Even though I would love to get a code from a kind CAG, all the pre-order and bonus skins will be in that $5 skin pack in a month so even if I end up missing out, that is a great alternative.

bread's done
Back