Batman Arkham City CE $59.99 PS3

How nice is the statue? Part of me wants this to match the PS3 CE I have for the previous Batman game, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

[quote name='blindinglights']How nice is the statue? Part of me wants this to match the PS3 CE I have for the previous Batman game, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

It's way nicer than the asylum ce

[quote name='blindinglights']How nice is the statue? Part of me wants this to match the PS3 CE I have for the previous Batman game, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the statue in person, but it looks good to me in the pics that I've seen. I think ill check out my local BB today....

Decided to cave on this. I'm trading the $10 copy I got from the @Gamer coupon to Amazon for ~$12 (acceptable, I'm keeping the case since the CE doesn't appear to come with one), so I don't feel bad about buying the same game twice.

[quote name='blindinglights']Decided to cave on this. I'm trading the $10 copy I got from the @Gamer coupon to Amazon for ~$12 (acceptable, I'm keeping the case since the CE doesn't appear to come with one), so I don't feel bad about buying the same game twice.[/QUOTE]

I hope you haven't sent it off yet. You'll get $24 for it at Best Buy right now.

[quote name='blindinglights']Decided to cave on this. I'm trading the $10 copy I got from the @Gamer coupon to Amazon for ~$12 (acceptable, I'm keeping the case since the CE doesn't appear to come with one), so I don't feel bad about buying the same game twice.[/QUOTE]

I may be mistaken, but I believe Amazon requires complete games (manual, case, disc) for trade-ins.

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']I hope you haven't sent it off yet. You'll get $24 for it at Best Buy right now.[/QUOTE]

I have to drive an hour and a half to get to the closest Best Buy, I'd burn more than $10 in gas going there and coming back not to mention the time.

[quote name='dkl415']I may be mistaken, but I believe Amazon requires complete games (manual, case, disc) for trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

They have an acceptable option that doesn't require it to be complete.

Is this likely to go down in price? I'm want to get it in july/aug. This is nice and the goty edition cover makes me want to vomit.

This is a good deal but I believe I seen it this price before
Sig.jpg

I'd rather have the WalMart GOTY version with Gotham City Impostors for $49.96, but the statue is useless for me.

[quote name='V3rtigo']I'd rather have the WalMart GOTY version with Gotham City Impostors for $49.96, but the statue is useless for me.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, idk that they had Imposters bundled with the GOTY at walmart. I wonder if theres a Batman AC/AA combos still left.

[quote name='Abeja']Hmm, idk that they had Imposters bundled with the GOTY at walmart. I wonder if theres a Batman AC/AA combos still left.[/QUOTE]

Most likely. My Walmart is so unpopular that they STILL have Demon Souls (vanilla) with the artbook / soundtrack in stock (same for Catherine too).

bread's done
Back