Batman Arkhnam Asylum 360 46.99

Is anyone else having a problem with getting the amazon codes from ECA? I've been going back to the sight for the last couple of days and all it says is that "The codes are good for one use per member per code per 24 hour period". But I haven't used a code in weeks.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Too bad it's the inferior version.

Still a good price tho.[/QUOTE]

The graphics are actually a little better on the xbox the joker rooms are the ONLY thing that make the ps3 one a slightly better buy

[quote name='z3razerviper']The graphics are actually a little better on the xbox the joker rooms are the ONLY thing that make the ps3 one a slightly better buy[/QUOTE]

Agreed. As far as what they have in common the xbox version is superior, IMO.

[quote name='jeremymeyer2004']Is anyone else having a problem with getting the amazon codes from ECA? I've been going back to the sight for the last couple of days and all it says is that "The codes are good for one use per member per code per 24 hour period". But I haven't used a code in weeks.[/QUOTE]
Im having problems too. I checked the ECA forums and it says that amazon had requested to have the codes taken down because people were overstacking codes. it says that the codes might comeback in the future once Amazon updates their promotion code system

bread's done
Back