Batman Begins (Limited Edition Gift Set) [Blu-ray] 19.99 and others on Amazon

venra_kismet

CAGiversary!
Amazon is having what they are calling a post christmas blu-ray sale. You can save around 50% off select titles

Item of interest that I see is Batman Begins LE for 19.99

The limited-edition Blu-ray gift set includes Blu-Ray high-def exclusive content: The Dark Knight Prologue, 32-page exclusive Dark Knight Prologue book, 16-page comic book adaptation of the first 6 minutes of The Dark Knight, a Batman Begins lenticular, and five collectible post cards.

The other select titles vary in price.

Planet Earth - The Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray] $59.49

The Ultimate Matrix Collection [Blu-ray] $65.99

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] $19.99

Austin Powers Collection: Shagadelic Edition Loaded With Extra Mojo (BD) [Blu-ray] $36.99

How the West Was Won (Blu-ray Book) [Blu-ray] $14.99

Pushing Daisies - The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] $19.99

JFK (Blu-ray Book) [Blu-ray] $14.99

Hairspray (Two-Disc Shake & Shimmy Edition) [Blu-ray] $19.49

Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] (2008) $66.49

Ocean's Trilogy (Ocean's Eleven/ Ocean's Twelve/ Ocean's Thirteen) [Blu-ray] $41.99

Chuck - The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] $25.99

Batman Gotham Knight [Blu-ray] $15.99

Batman Begins (Limited Edition Gift Set) [Blu-ray] $19.99

Supernatural - The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray] $39.99

Smallville - The Complete Seventh Season [Blu-ray] $39.99

Justice League: The New Frontier Special Edition [Blu-ray] $15.99

Smallville - The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] $35.99

Justice League: Season One [Blu-ray] $28.99

Superman - Doomsday [Blu-ray] $14.99

Nip/Tuck - The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray] $35.99

hopefully all the links now work

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trunks982']i would get batman begins if i didnt have it already.
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif
[/quote]

I have it already, but took another copy. That's a huge steal at that price!

The Criterion discs are on sale too which is great, plus Pans Labyrinth is one of my faves. Might have to pick some up.

I didn't even realize that Austin Powers was released (The link sends you to Terminator, but I found it using "Search"), it's hard to keep up during the holiday season!

Yup, got Bottle Rocket and Man Who Fell to Earth Criterion discs. I do want Chungking Express too but my pockets are already too empty. Sigh.

[quote name='Darkflight']HMm... anyone know advantage of this version of Batman Begins LE over the HD-DVD version (sans the HD is dead argument)..[/quote]

they are pretty much identical.. except for the dark knight prologue

also nice price on smallville

Tempted to get Justice League season 1.

Is the Blu-ray worth it? I know they didn't do widescreen which is a bummer.

[quote name='v0yce']Tempted to get Justice League season 1.

Is the Blu-ray worth it? I know they didn't do widescreen which is a bummer.[/quote]

Other than the widescreen, it's supposed to be good. I went ahead and bit on it.

I picked up The Third Man. I wish I hadn't just ordered Batman Begins from the DD sale. I would have much preferred to have this.

I recently bought the Matrix collection as a gift for my bro for Christmas. Naturally, I called and asked for a price adjustment; of course they denied me and since I just signed up for Prime, I reminded them that I would re-order and ship back. They made an exception and offered to refund the difference, I mentioned I was going to order something else and was given an automatic "Promotional Discount" for the difference instead of being refunded. So I got BB LE for 10.99 :cool:

Picked up the two Batman movies "Begins" and "Gotham Knight"- Enjoyed them both.

Should I bite on that "Pushing Daisies" deal?- $20 seems very cheap, and I liked the parts of episodes that I saw...

[quote name='Danterandal19']Picked up the two Batman movies "Begins" and "Gotham Knight"- Enjoyed them both.

Should I bite on that "Pushing Daisies" deal?- $20 seems very cheap, and I liked the parts of episodes that I saw...[/QUOTE]

Pushing Daisies is worth every penny at $20. Amazing PQ and the show is fantastic.

Thanks rodeojones, I bit and bought "Daisies" on Amazon (and treated myself to "The Bank Job" on Blu-Ray as well in a feeble attempt to get free shipping). Saw an episode online not too long ago and it convinced me to buy immediately

bread's done
Back