Batman Beyond Skin Code for Batman Arkham City (360)

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
So all I see on the trading forum is batman beyond skins. I thought instead of cashing in on the one's I have, I thought I would show some love back to the CAG users, since i was getting some. Conest is simple with only 2 rules.....

Rule #1- You have to be a member for more than a year
Rule #2- You have to have or have played Batman Arkham City

Ok conest- Tell me who your favorite Batman villian of All Time is. Whether he's in the game or not doesnt matter.

Ill end the contest On Sunday the 23 at 3 pm eastern.

Good luck and make sure you put a well thought explanation of your choice. :D

I almost answered the biggest or baddest villain of all time...thats easy...its George Clooney

Favorite is really boring...its the Joker...always has been

Favorite villain has to be Bane. Intellect and power. And he was the one who "broke the bat." If you haven't read his whole story, it's really compelling too. Catch up on it!

We like Two Face.. mostly cuz he looks freaking sweet. there also that growing up i always felt odd being left handed and this guy was also different on his left side! a close second is Scarecrow I just love the whole fear aspect

not a member for a year but i'll join in for fun :)

its a tie from the same story the dark knight returns (frank miller)
the joker - my favorite joker by far the best and how he should always be portrayed. he rapes and kills wonder woman need a say more :)

superman - yes superman as the governments lackey. even if at the end he gives batman a break he comes off as a villan to me and i loved it.

i need to reread TDKR its such a awesome book. thanks op!

Gametag - Lonegunman718

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite was always the joker, Loved him in the animated series, both movies and of course the new batman games. The intro for AA was amazing:applause:

I don't have Ark City yet, but I plan on getting it. If that disqualifies me than so be it, just wanted to be honest and up front.

Anyways, I gotta go with Harley Quinn- start of she was created in the Animated Series... which being as big a cartoon fan as I am comic fan that is kind of awesome. Second I just think its a neat plot point that she was supposed to rehabilitate the Joker and ended up just going bonkers and becoming his groupie. Doesn't hurt that she isn't so bad to look at... I mean as far as drawings go.

Clayface. He can impersonate anyone and change into just about anything. Plus hard as hell to stop something thats a pile of mush that can reconnect itself.

I have it on OnLive so I do not know how you can confirm.

My favorite was The Riddler when I was really young but as I got older I tended to like The Scarecrow more and more.

I have both rocksteady batman games, but I'm still waiting to receive AC, but I doubt it will come this week, since the last trouble I had with usps (they "almost lost" my Forza4 but put in the track that the game was already delivered). Hope is not the same with this.

My favorite villain is Joker.

Joker hands down.
Batman is an unstoppable force and Joker is an immovable object. Unlike all other villains in the Batman Universe, he is the only can that can stand up against Batman in smarts and wills. Batman can't kill him because he'll only end up killing himself (metaphorically speaking).
Hot and cold, yin and yang, light and dark...it is a struggle not between good or bad or right or wrong, but between who can endure the most blows (literally and figuratively) and who will emerge victorious.
They both have a point to prove and Gotham is their playing field....kind of like you know...God, the Devil, and Earth both fighting for our souls.
All the other villains are just pieces to a puzzle, pieces to a game.
Batman is the Dark Knight, Joker is the Dark Reaper

My favorite batman villain is definitively the Riddler. Just his whole quirky style and how he is always trying to prove his intellectual superiority over everyone by leaving 'clues' to find him that always leads to his downfall. And that he never really seems like an 'evil' villain, but more of a bored genius looking for a challenge.

come on guys. explain why you choose the people you did. Im going to make you earn this prize. Also got back form seeing Paranomal Activity 3- Scary shit but it takes awhile for it to get to that point, but thats a different discussion. Anyways back on topic just explain.

I'm going to call out something a little off the normal path. Women. Women was Batman's greatest enemy. I mean, really... everyone from those that he dated to Catwoman and so on......

Women is Batman's ultimate enemy.

I'm gonna have to go with Man-Bat just simply because it used to freak me out when I was little, even when he was on The Animated Series he was creepy, but also cool at the same time. It's like the complete opposite of Batman which was the cool part. If I didn't choose Man-Bat I would have went with Clayface simply because he could change into anything he wanted to and I always thought that would be a really cool thing to be able to do.
Thanks for the contest.
Man-Bat1.jpg

The Riddler, because he's actually really smart, he just also happens to be insane.
I like that he doesn't want to cause chaos so much as he wants to mentally best Batman.

Favorite has always been Mr. Freeze ever since they updated his backstory in The Animated Series. I really like his character because he was always a clear example of how malicious humanity can be. All the Mr. Freeze ever wanted was to be happy with his wife, when he reached out for help, no one gave him a hand and when he sought it out himself he was punished for it.

And yet despite doing all these evil deeds, he doesn't do them without a reason, he is still searching for a way to cure his wife, all on his own since society had abandoned him.

I don't have Arkham City, but I'm a huge Batman fan, so I'm going to say Harley Quinn. She was the psychologist for the Joker, then was turned by him. She knows she's crazy and sees that from a clinical sense, which makes that much more crazy. Read "Mad Love" by Bruce Timm or watch the animated series episode by the same name. Episode is amazing. Plus I have a tattoo of her and Poison Ivy.

I'm a huge fan of clayface, he's unpredictable and because of his ability to take any form he can can show up at any time. I hope he shows up in the game (i'm just past the penguin).

Poison Ivy, cause shes made up of green and she also has RACKS on RACKS on RACKS skkkiiirrrrchh!!! hope you had a good joker chuckle

Ok Ill pick a winner up tonight. On a side note, not to sound like a whining little girl (which I might) but I only got 1 thank you for the contest. Whenever someone else holds some type of conest I ALWAYS say thank you no matter what the outcome is. Just something I thought Ill mention

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Ok Ill pick a winner up tonight. On a side note, not to sound like a whining little girl (which I might) but I only got 1 thank you for the contest. Whenever someone else holds some type of conest I ALWAYS say thank you no matter what the outcome is. Just something I thought Ill mention[/QUOTE]
I don't think there is a way to not end up sounding a bit whinny, but in this case it is totally justified. Lame on my part and others to not offer up some thanks for your generosity.

I will just chalk it up to the fact that you required effort on our parts, had to write up a reasoning for why, and so it really doesn't feel like you are gifting anything since we have to work so hard for it. Just kidding of course, oh and by the way thanks for the contest RHK :applause:

I say thanks when I grats the winner. here is an earlier or late lol Thanks. also I am really the only person here who likes two face?

Even though the contest is over, I must say my favorite is Clayface. Having the ability to change into anyone or anything is amazing, not to mention extremely clever.

[quote name='vivafriend5']My favorite is the Ventriloquist/Scarface. Scarface has been in both Arkham games, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

I liked in Knight Fall when Scarface shot Socko.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Ok Ill pick a winner up tonight. On a side note, not to sound like a whining little girl (which I might) but I only got 1 thank you for the contest. Whenever someone else holds some type of conest I ALWAYS say thank you no matter what the outcome is. Just something I thought Ill mention[/QUOTE]

Good call out. Thanks for the shot at the skin ;)

bread's done
Back