Batman Blus at wbshop.com for $6.75

whoasaywhat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chuckywang']I think the coupon expired. Has anybody gotten it to work right now?[/QUOTE]

I still have the items sitting in my cart, with the coupon still applied to them. :lol: I dunno if it still works if you apply it to a new order now, though, and I don't care to mess with it at the moment. Right now all of my money for blu-rays is going toward the B&N Criterion sale. If these are actually still in my cart at this price after that's passed, I may well just place the order and see what happens.

Got a shipping notice over the weekend.. it'll be nice to finally get these. It feels like I ordered them forever ago.

[quote name='Demolition Man']XB1110 gives 20% off right now. Thanks to RetailMeNot.com for the code.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't able to get that one to work. I also couldn't get last month's XB1010 code to work either, even though wbshop.com sent it to me directly in an email for my birthday.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Weird. It worked for me using Opera 10.63.[/QUOTE]

Huh. I had been using Firefox before, but I just tried it in Opera, and it doesn't work for me there either. Don't think it's a browser issue.

bread's done
Back