Batman: New Times

Eh, I don't see why they didn't take the Lego theme further, i.e. a Lego Gotham City, vehicles and such. The characters just look out of place. The idea is cool, but the execution could've been better I think.

[quote name='magilacudy']Eh, I don't see why they didn't take the Lego theme further, i.e. a Lego Gotham City, vehicles and such.[/QUOTE]

Actually, they did. According to their their website:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every set, every prop and every character has been precisely modeled according to strict scale specifications. Almost every location, vehicle and character has been, or could be, built out of Legos. To research this project and aid in set design The DAVE School purchased over 100 pounds of Lego Blocks from dealers on E-Bay![/font]

[quote name='jaykrue']Actually, they did. According to their their website:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every set, every prop and every character has been precisely modeled according to strict scale specifications. Almost every location, vehicle and character has been, or could be, built out of Legos. To research this project and aid in set design The DAVE School purchased over 100 pounds of Lego Blocks from dealers on E-Bay![/font][/QUOTE]

Then they did a great job on props then. :)

It's a pretty cool way to advertise the C3/Minimates line... I ordered the free DVD. It showed up like a week later, and had some other neat little films on it. B:NT is still the best one on there, though.

bread's done
Back