battery and hacking question

SumOG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hello fellow CAGs
i have two question i would like some help with...

1) is talk of hacking/mods/flashing (illegal stuff) allowed in the the forum?

2) i think my rechargeable battery pack is dead...when i try to charge the battery pack in the in charger dock...it stays green...and when i try to use it...it dies very quickly...wat to do? fixable?
in case someone doesnt kno what im talking about...
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360quickchargekit/.
i have another rechargeable battery pack and it charges fine in the charger dock...i believe it is the battery pack...not the quick charge kit
please advise
thanks in advance

From the CAG FAQ

Disclaimer

This site does not condone or support illegal activities. This includes, but is not limited to piracy, items that support piracy
, and selling/trading stolen or unauthorized merchandise. The unauthorized selling of coupons will also not be tolerated.
Users who violate these rules will be warned. If a user continues to violate the rules after their warning, they will be banned from the site.

[quote name='maigoyume']From the CAG FAQ

Disclaimer

This site does not condone or support illegal activities. This includes, but is not limited to piracy, items that support piracy
, and selling/trading stolen or unauthorized merchandise. The unauthorized selling of coupons will also not be tolerated.
Users who violate these rules will be warned. If a user continues to violate the rules after their warning, they will be banned from the site.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it says that even though half the mods pirate games...

But on to your second question. If you still have any warranty info for that you may want to check and see if its still under warranty.

I have one battery pack that doesn't sit right in the controller. Every few minutes it'll start giving me the low power flash but if I press hard it goes back into place for a while and stops flashing. It still seems to hold a full charge. If not I guess you have a dead battery pack.

thx for replies
i think i have a dead battery pack
the pack fits perfectly in both the charger and the controller
i forgot about warranty...but i think its at least one year old..if not more

I had a battery like that for a while. I just kept it plugged in while playing. One day, I turned it on the the light stayed red. It kept it's charge after that. Don't know what happened though.

bread's done
Back