Battle Fantasia: Gen. Discussion & Info. *Developed by Aksys of Guilty Gear Fame*

Just got the game yesterday.

I'm down if anyone wants to play. Just send me a friend request on XBL and mention CAG/Battle Fantasia

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'll play with you :)
Your already my friend on XBL.[/QUOTE]

GG's man. I'm sorry I have to bail early.

Cedric is just too beastly.

I wanna play with you guys. I suck at the game because I just got it.

Also, anyone have a full moves list? I'm trying to figure out how to do Cedric's "Nose Glasses" for the achievement, among other things.

[quote name='depascal22']Where did you find a copy? Not even my local GS has one and I'm still waiting for one to come through on Goozex.[/QUOTE]

I got mine from Gamefly

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I wanna play with you guys. I suck at the game because I just got it.

Also, anyone have a full moves list? I'm trying to figure out how to do Cedric's "Nose Glasses" for the achievement, among other things.[/quote]

Just keep taunting and you'll get it. If you do it against deathbringer you'll unlock both glasses achievements in one go.

How do you get the 2 Deathbringer achievements worth 50G and 100G?
I'm guessing perfect battles?
I love this game. I'm pretty terrible at it, but its awesome anyway.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I wanna play with you guys. I suck at the game because I just got it.
[/QUOTE]

I'm always down to play. Problem is I barely get time to actually use my Xbox :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']How do you get the 2 Deathbringer achievements worth 50G and 100G?
I'm guessing perfect battles?
I love this game. I'm pretty terrible at it, but its awesome anyway.[/quote]

Ayup.. you have to not heat up to get the 50 pointer, and to get the 100 you have to gatchi the apocalypse flame, and perfect the match on hard or super hard. You may be able to get them both in one battle if you're just that good at countering, but.. I'm not.
I have encountered a few people in ranked matches with a full 1000/1000, so it's gotta be possible, just a real pain.

Well, I just got the game myself yesterday, and I'll happily fight anyone who wants to challenge me! XD

Really, the characters are quite likable all around in the game. Depth in simplicity, the perfect methods for making new 2D fighters. I'd love to see this game get a sequel... that Desert Goblin Coyori chases around could be a fun character to play as, as well as other RPG monster types! Or Sentai Heroes... XD

bread's done
Back