Battle Fantasia & Guilty Gear 2 - $39.99 Each @ GameStop

Battle Fantasia is a great game. I picked it up when it first came out and haven't been disappointed.

Thank OP Battle fantasia is in my bulls eye if I get any EB/GS GC for Xmas as for GG im interested but I may wait for another drop because it reminds me to much of that horrible Seven Samurai 20XX for the PS2.. anyone here have any insight on GG:Overture?

I heard that GG2 wasn't very good.

I never heard of Battle Fantasia but damn it looks pretty and I might have to keep that on my eye for when it drops further....

I don't think many copies of either of these were made, especially Battle Fantasia. Heard it was the lowest selling retail 360 game and only a few copies went out to each stores. So not sure how much lower BF can go but if it hits $30 that will probably be my sweet spot.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I don't think many copies of either of these were made, especially Battle Fantasia. Heard it was the lowest selling retail 360 game and only a few copies went out to each stores. So not sure how much lower BF can go but if it hits $30 that will probably be my sweet spot.[/QUOTE]

Actually, quite a few copies of Battle Fantasia shipped to stores, they just didn't sell. Walmart, CDUniverse, New Egg, Overstock and Amazon are all stocking it and that's just on-line. Gamestop/EB has it in just about every store. I suspect this will be fairly easy to get at $20 or so in another few weeks.

bread's done
Back