Battle Fantasia (PS3) $19.99 on PSN

Great game for that price though I think thats MSRP. Picked it up for a much higher price a year + ago when they were hard to find for the 360. Now apparently every SEARS managed to grab a copy as part of a two pack for $30 I believe.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Great game for that price though I think thats MSRP. Picked it up for a much higher price a year + ago when they were hard to find for the 360. Now apparently every SEARS managed to grab a copy as part of a two pack for $30 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Newegg had it for 9.99 like a week ago, that's when I bought it.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Great game for that price though I think thats MSRP. Picked it up for a much higher price a year + ago when they were hard to find for the 360. Now apparently every SEARS managed to grab a copy as part of a two pack for $30 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw a huge stack of the 360 version at TJ Maxx the other day for $20. I thought the MSRP was supposed to be $30 or something, but it's been ages since I've heard anything at all about the PS3 version.

Just jumping in to note that this does have online like the 360 version. Just mentioning it since the japanese version doesn't have it.

[quote name='Virsago']Newegg had it for 9.99 like a week ago, that's when I bought it.[/QUOTE]

Did Battle Fantasia have a physical release on the PS3?

[quote name='Byakurai']Did Battle Fantasia have a physical release on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Only in Japan and Europe I believe.

Dangit, I just bought this on 360 a few weeks ago. I thought it was just a rumor that it was coming to PSN, cause I'd much rather have it on PS3 cause the 360 controller is fucking awful for fighting games.

I personally rather have a physical copy.

Not that I'm complaining. Still very thankful that they released it on PSN, at long last.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Only in Japan and Europe I believe.

Dangit, I just bought this on 360 a few weeks ago. I thought it was just a rumor that it was coming to PSN, cause I'd much rather have it on PS3 cause the 360 controller is fucking awful for fighting games.[/QUOTE]

SAME HERE!!!!......it was a pleasant surprise on psn so i bought it last night.....i really wanted this on ps3 because i have better choices of fight sticks...and i didn't want to pay the ridiculous price to import it.....

Huh, interesting... that means the game has a platinum then? I rather have a physical copy too, but it's good to know it's on PSN.

I ended up getting the 360 version...didn't pay much for it...thought about the psn version...but prefer to have a physical disc personally...also considered importing it, but didn't want to pay 30+ bucks for a used copy on ebay.

[quote name='Serpentor']Huh, interesting... that means the game has a platinum then? I rather have a physical copy too, but it's good to know it's on PSN.[/QUOTE]63 trophies including a Platinum. :hot:

[quote name='Pinnacle']How is the ps3 version different?[/QUOTE]This one has English VA, but don't know if the 360 version did. Anyone know?

Pretty good price...spent a little time with the 360 version and enjoyed what I played. Personally I don't mind having it as a digital download.

I'm wishing I didn't buy it from Newegg for my 360 now, since I don't have a fight stick for 360. But I'm at least content that they released it for a reasonable price, and not $40+.

Ooh I bought the HRAP3 SA earlier this month and need something to use it with besides SSF2HDR and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. I have never shared a game, but is this shareable? I want to buy it and share it with my brother.

I had been waiting for this so I jumped on it immediately when it went up last night. Great game, WELL worth $20 imo. And I like having it as a d/l, it seems like it will make a great game to just jump into to kill a few minutes.

EDIT: And I have it d/l'ing on my wife's PS3 now, so yes, it appears to be sharable.

Definately a pretty good deal (Especially if you can Game-Share it), though, i managed to find a 360 Copy used (In brand new condition), for only 15 earlier. Definately a great game, worth every penny

hmm. just got my $10 360 copy from newegg. still sealed. can't make up my mind if I should just sell it on eBay and buy the psn version or just keep it.

[quote name='fighted']hmm. just got my $10 360 copy from newegg. still sealed. can't make up my mind if I should just sell it on eBay and buy the psn version or just keep it.[/QUOTE]
Online is dead on the 360 version, if that matters to you. The PS3 version just came out so you should be able to find SOMEONE to play with.

Wow, thats that many more people on the PS3? Glad i brought mine used, i might return it and pay the 5 dollars extra for a PSN card, hope this game is share-able though, i'd love to give it to a few good friends

I know everyone loves game-sharing, but it would be way more helpful if we could drop the budget-priced $20 on this one.
Aksys is a relatively small company, and good sales of this will pave the way for more + better releases in the future (I'm praying for Accent Core + with online play)

[quote name='SDC']I know everyone loves game-sharing, but it would be way more helpful if we could drop the budget-priced $20 on this one.
Aksys is a relatively small company, and good sales of this will pave the way for more + better releases in the future (I'm praying for Accent Core + with online play)[/QUOTE]

The man speaks truth!

Anybody want to share game? (for those of you bought it already)
I will pay myshare through paypal.

Got the physical copy for xbox, but i want one for ps3 too.

bread's done
Back